14 6.3%

9 4.1%

7 3.2%

8 3.6%

5 2.3%

12 5.4%

• Total voters

lolita

I don't get why are people amazed by this, really over the top, and trying way too hard vibes. Nothing special and the song is average at its best.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i... don't love it.

i hope it get better when seeing the camera angles

aef

I said many times before that this seems like the clear favourite to me but I also get Padraigs point in the Wiwibloggs review: xthink

But of course many dark song have done well in the past so let's wait and see...

soulm8

I don't get why are people amazed by this, really over the top, and trying way too hard vibes. Nothing special and the song is average at its best.

I do agree: you are trying too hard to show your hate and its over the top. We got it 10000 times you dont like the song.

As for the performance: fantastic!!!! Im sure its gonna look amazing on the Tv screen. I remeber last year all the press was really upset with Kristian Kostov performance and called it as A no chance for the win, he finished second. This guys from wiwibloggs gave the song a bad score anyway, cant expect them to love it now.

hugh

I love this entry, the vocals are amazing, the visual effects it seems like it's going to look amazing, love the ethnic Bulgarian sounds in the song. However I don't think the song is that accessible like for example the Czech entry or the Estonian entry is, hopefully I'll be surprised and the public will support it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well I'm not all that excited by what i've seen today tbh. :? I don't quite get why people are so excited for it. It looks so try hard and forced. Hopefully when I see it all in full I will think differently.

darkap

Disappointed by how it's staged, maybe it's the official snippet but I don't feel mystery and darkness enough. Too much lights.

lolita

I do agree: you are trying too hard to show your hate and its over the top. We got it 10000 times you dont like the song.

As for the performance: fantastic!!!! Im sure its gonna look amazing on the Tv screen. I remeber last year all the press was really upset with Kristian Kostov performance and called it as A no chance for the win, he finished second. This guys from wiwibloggs gave the song a bad score anyway, cant expect them to love it now.

Lol, it is my 4th place, so you are sooo wrong. But it can be even my first, and I will still think it is not THAT special, it is good, but I've heard many better songs in my life. I have actually written all my positive comments before in this theme, so I don't know where did you get idea I hate this entry, as I've said it is so high in my list. Even though I like the song, I don't love the staging, for now, maybe it will be better live, on TV. Now it really looks trying too hard, in my opinion.

DaFlo

Banned
Ngl the try hardness here actually turns me on .. xheat

Especially guy 2nd from left is giving his all. First time this year Bulgaria lowkey slays me *sweating*

soulm8

Some people calling this bad? This is a winning material!

]

Ezio

Veteran
Impressive!!

soulm8

Reupload:

aef

This looks truly stunning! I don't get the negative reactions... This is more than ever the clear favourite for me with that staging!

Charly

Just gotta wait and see for the visual effects after all, they have 1 of the best choreographers there is ;)

MyHeartIsYours

The rehearsal looked like an Adams Family karaoke :lol: At one time this was in my top 10, now I'm like I'm not certain it will qualify...

soulm8

The winners having a special first rehearsal episode :

Top Bottom