8 3.8%

12 5.7%

7 3.3%

8 3.8%

11 5.2%

• Total voters

PamSwynford

Re: BULGARIA 2017

+1 I don't understand why the Eurofans want to see her in Eurovision. Her songs are terrible and if she participate she will get high place in televoting but she will flop hard from the juries (like Igranka)

At least "Igranka" was epic, GN is only a bunch of noise.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

AlekS

Veteran

BNT calls for producers/labels who should offer a project: demo song, artist/s, stage concept, draft budget and partial funding.
Deadline: January 20.

lPUZdX8.jpg

A-lister

Veteran

+1 I don't understand why the Eurofans want to see her in Eurovision. Her songs are terrible and if she participate she will get high place in televoting but she will flop hard from the juries (like Igranka)

"Igranka" was amazing, just because juries are Anglophilian grannies with dated Disney taste doesn't mean we should cater to them, plus with the new voting system thankfully the juries' power (still too big) is slightly less effective.

Anyways I'm not a big fan of her regardless, "I'm the Queen" is cool though.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

"Igranka" was amazing, just because juries are Anglophilian grannies with dated Disney taste doesn't mean we should cater to them, plus with the new voting system thankfully the juries' power (still too big) is slightly less effective.

Anyways I'm not a big fan of her regardless, "I'm the Queen" is cool though.

"Igranka" was a big piece of shit, exactly that kind of tacky and dated joke entries which give Eurovision a bad reputation... so, no wonder that it's liked by the fans, the category of people who should just get a life.

A-lister

Veteran

"Igranka" was a big piece of shit, exactly that kind of tacky and dated joke entries which give Eurovision a bad reputation... so, no wonder that it's liked by the fans, the category of people who should just get a life.

:lol:

I wonder in what universe "Igranka" was dated and a joke? People should get a life for not sharing your opinions? You really don't get that music taste is subjective do you?

Anyways, not really sure what you're talking about (always lots of nonsense so no surprise), "Igranka" was NEVER a fan favorite, however it did fair quite well with the televotes.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

:lol:

I wonder in what universe "Igranka" was dated and a joke? People should get a life for not sharing your opinions?

Anyways, not really sure what you're talking about (always lots of nonsense so no surprise), "Igranka" was NEVER a fan favorite, however it did fair quite well with the televotes.

"Igranka" was well-fitted to the concept of Eurovision in the 00s... when untalented trolls used to fill the stage dressed as astronauts, cyborgs and some other craps singing some random noise, only in order to get attention from the fanboys (and also from immigrants when this kind of entries were sent by certain countries)... no musical credibility whatsoever outside the bubble and consequent vanishing into the obscurity soon after the end of the contest... This is why it flopped in 2013, because it was already out of place.

A-lister

Veteran

"Igranka" was well-fitted to the concept of Eurovision in the 00s... when untalented trolls used to fill the stage dressed as astronauts, cyborgs and some other craps singing some random noise, only in order to get attention from the fanboys (and also from immigrants when this kind of entries were sent by certain countries)... no musical credibility whatsoever outside the bubble and consequent vanishing into the obscurity soon after the end of the contest... This is why it flopped in 2013, because it was already out of place.

I don't expect someone saying Twiins was on par with popular trends to "get it", each to their own... I'm not even talking about the live performance (this could be argued about), I'm talking about the song but then again it depends on musical preferences and how open your mind is.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

I don't expect someone saying Twiins was on par with popular trends to "get it", each to their own... I'm not even talking about the live performance (this could be argued about), I'm talking about the song but then again it depends on musical preferences and how open your mind is.

It's very open.

Btw, by starting to talk about "Igranka", you made the thread go off-topic. This is the Bulgarian thread, not the Montenegrin one.

A-lister

Veteran

It's very open.

Btw, by starting to talk about "Igranka", you made the thread go off-topic. This is the Bulgarian thread, not the Montenegrin one.

Yeah right :lol:

Nice try there, if you actually cared to read you'd see that I answered a post made by someone else mentioning "Igranka" as an example, so no I didn't start the discussion.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Yeah right :lol:

Nice try there, if you actually cared to read you'd see that I answered a post made by someone else mentioning "Igranka" as an example, so no I didn't start the discussion.

That post was written 8 days ago though, so if you quoted it after all this time then you clearly had the intention of going off-topic, by talking about that example.

A-lister

Veteran

That post was written 8 days ago though, so if you quoted it after all this time then you clearly had the intention of going off-topic, by talking about that example.

I am only aware of my own intentions, not for you to have any opinions about because clearly you can't read anyone else's mind and it's none of your business either. Not that I need to explain myself to the biggest troll of the forum, but for your info I don't live my life in here and I simply don't have time to check it as much as before so I saw that post today.

So if anyone should "get a life", we know who that person would be...

Speaking of going off-topic, you just went there... so let's go back to Bulgaria

Mrm

Veteran

Please both of you stop arguing and accusing each other here..It's really not nice and good and you should both just stop doing that..I think moderators should delete all unnecessary posts in the thread..this is thread about Bulgaria 2017, pleaseeee guys.. :(

A-lister

Veteran

Please both of you stop arguing and accusing each other here..It's really not nice and good and you should both just stop doing that..I think moderators should delete all unnecessary posts in the thread..this is thread about Bulgaria 2017, pleaseeee guys.. :(

Oh plzz... if Gianluca starts respect that people have different taste and stop with the childish trolling and "people get a life" comments every time someone disagree with his taste then yes...

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Oh plzz... if Gianluca starts respect that people have different taste and stop with the childish trolling and "people get a life" comments every time someone disagree with his taste then yes...

Did you really get that impression by reading the posts of mine today? Then what about your countinuous and giga-boring whining about juries, Americanization of ESC, and so on and on? I didn't disrespect you for liking "Igranka", rather I stated the fact that in general it made no sense to complain about its (deserved) failure in this thread, because it's off-topic

LalehForWD

[MENTION=15040]GianlucaTomoe[/MENTION] has his facts though, Nina Žižić was the only descent piece of the Igranka crap and it really is off topc.

Mrm

Veteran

I agree, i want him to stop with that behavior, but also you shouldn't argue and accuse him.. :(

A-lister

Veteran

Did you really get that impression by reading the posts of mine today? Then what about your countinuous and giga-boring whining about juries, Americanization of ESC, and so on and on? I didn't disrespect you for liking "Igranka", rather I stated the fact that in general it made no sense to complain about its (deserved) failure in this thread, because it's off-topic

It's my right to have my opinions, regardless of what you think about them... you can hate them as much as you want and I couldn't care less if you dislike some songs in here or not...

But you wrote "people should get a life" who happens to like something you dislike...

What's your problem? People have to ask you if they are allowed to respond to a previous post? Sorry but you don't own the right to tell anyone in here what they can or cannot do or what posts they can respond to.

Top Bottom