22 11.5%

6 3.1%

12 6.3%

14 7.3%

10 5.2%

40 20.8%

• Total voters

eugoose

I cannot understand, for the life of me, why the jury hates Bulgaria every year.

2009, the jury only judged the final, but I could see how people didn't like Bulgaria that year. He was also competing against Malena...
2010 and 2011, Bulgaria was in the tough semi, so I guess, it's understandable. 2010 wasn't their best effort either, but 2011 was fantastic.
2012 and 2013 is just NOT ON.

The highest rank the jury has given them, overall, is a mere 12th, which was in 2011 with Poli (who was great).
Besides that, the jury have always put them close to the bottom. Why 'Alcohol is Free' is ranked 3rd (it did have some ethnic Greek sounds), whilst 'Samo Shampioni' ranks last is beyond me. I guess the jury just hates Bulgaria...I hope they choke on their dinner tonight. :twisted:

BGN

I don't know whether they hate us and do it on purpose, but it's 11 places difference between the two votings. Last year again there were 9 places difference between the televote and jury vote for Bulgaria. And you can't say that this was diaspora voting as we don't have big one so we are missing something for sure.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've got to say that this is one of the biggest injustices in Eurovision EVER. What really is just hilarious (it actually is hilarious) is how apparently the trashy pop of Finland gets the juries 6th place!? I'd love to question the jury members who put Bulgaria last and ask them why they did it and what their reasons were. It literally is ridiculous. They are sapping the fun and culture from the contest. A very close-minded bunch they are.

I'm so angry by this. My faith has been restored by the public a little though. Elitsa and Stoyan should have been in the final and they actually probably would have been if all 17 countries weren't rated by each jury. Unfair rule changexgaah

BGN

I never expected jury to love our song, but 2-3 places higher would have brought us in the final with this very solid result from the televoting. But as it seems people who say that Bulgaria wouldn't have been in the final even in 2007 with this voting system are right. Then we were again 6th in the semi with 100% televoting and finished 5th in the final. This is impossible now for us no matter what we send - our position is the same 11 or 12 in the semi.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm so sorry the juries managed to spoil everything!
Would have been a very interesting performance to see in the final

Top Bottom