Contact us

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2010-Vukašin Braji?-Thunder & Lightning

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Isabella

94ayd said:
Fine, let me analyze the situation with Croatia. :lol: I really like 1996, 1998, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2009 & 2010. A song I started to like soon is 2001. 2004 is OK, maybe 2002/2003? Serbia?! They aren't that great, I mean besides 2009, everything's been decent but not that special.

PS Forgot I like Bosnia's 1995, too, a bit only, that is. :lol:

:lol: Wow, many songs. You like "Moja stikla" :lol: can't believe people like that song it's pure horror. Still remember my reaction when that thing won Dora. It was something like this :?: :!: xeek xpuke :lol:
And sorry for offtopic, here we talk about Bosnia and Herzegovina :oops:

StellaStai

Isabella said:
94ayd said:
Fine, let me analyze the situation with Croatia. :lol: I really like 1996, 1998, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2009 & 2010. A song I started to like soon is 2001. 2004 is OK, maybe 2002/2003? Serbia?! They aren't that great, I mean besides 2009, everything's been decent but not that special.

PS Forgot I like Bosnia's 1995, too, a bit only, that is. :lol:

:lol: Wow, many songs. You like "Moja stikla" :lol: can't believe people like that song it's pure horror. Still remember my reaction when that thing won Dora. It was something like this :?: :!: xeek xpuke :lol:
And sorry for offtopic, here we talk about Bosnia and Herzegovina :oops:

Do you think Croatia has the best song this year.. ? :lol:

You know that... that one who laughs last laughs best. :lol:

Isabella

StellaStai said:
Do you think Croatia has the best song this year.. ? :lol:

You know that... that one who laughs last laughs best. :lol:

What? :? Who said that? I don't remember that I wrote that Croatian song is the best :roll: :lol: Actually, I don't think it's the best, because Azerbaijan is my number 1 and then Croatia :D
Don't understand what you're talking about :lol: and is it wrong if someone thinks it's the best?
Tastes are different, your opinion is not general ;)

Corn

Croatia had the best song in 2005. BiH - in 2006.
And Vuki's is a good song, but i liked original version better.

Thunder

Azer, vote for Bosnia if Vukasin pass into the final.

BTW

Vukasin arrived in Oslo.

sharkan

Lights, solo in guitar, back vocals etc. it makes today 'wow' effect.

Bosnia has my sure vote in Tuesday and it's my sure no 1 !

StellaStai

The strongest vocale so far today together to Serbia.

God luck B&H from Norway. Sorry i can't vote for you in Semi 1.

A SURE FINALIST. :D :)

sharkan

[youtube:18vlgzfb]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvmJN_fc3SQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvmJN_fc3SQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube:18vlgzfb]

With each rehearsal it's stronger and makes observers sured that he can qualify to final. I hope so!

ParadiseES

94ayd said:
The performance is really good but I still don't believe it's enough to make the SONG qualify. ;)

Agree. At least he solved the lack of charisma we saw before and the performance is quite good, but the song is still too weak to qualify. If it does it will be because of diaspora, cause it's clearly not one of the best 10 songs in this semi ;)

Isabella

I feel progress in the performance, but I still think this song won't qualify.
Anyway, I wish good luck to Bosnia and Herzegovina :)

Hrvatska19

i wish it was still sung in naski - the english version is not as good!..

btw when will BiH send another croatian entry..that hasnt happened since 2005!!! i thought they were meant to rotate the years with the ethnicities..

Thunder

I am pritty sure that Vukasin will pass. But, it is always chance to drop. I hope that wouldn't happen.

bighead

Hrvatska19 said:
i wish it was still sung in naski - the english version is not as good!..

btw when will BiH send another croatian entry..that hasnt happened since 2005!!! i thought they were meant to rotate the years with the ethnicities..

Never, I hope. It makes no sense to send songs and singers only from their ethnic background, that's the most stupid to do. If so, than there is no reason for B&H to participate in Eurovision anymore. Well I really think and hope that, that was the past in B&H's Eurovision history.

BTW. Vukasin will stay in semifinal, I really don't see anythink special in that song.

Top Bottom