Contact us

Bilingual Spin Off => Confirmation thread DL : 20th 17:00 CET

Cinderella

Bilingual Spin Off
The songs must be sang in two languages.
Some exemples : Noa & Mira Awad - There Must Be Another Way , Esma and Lozano - Imperija , Nina Zilli - L'Amore È Femmina (Out Of Love)

Singer - Song:
Languages:
Video Link:

Deadline : 20th August 17:00 CET

:il: CypriotGirl (c)
:co: VasilijeM
:by: CC92 (c)
:fr: seb89 (c)
:us: Cinderella (c)
:az: Narmina (c)
:it: busybee (c)
:gr: EmperorG (c)
:dk: Simon87 (c)
:bg: handeyener (c)
:ca: Hele.(c)
:tw: BlueForever (c)
:ro: razvan(c)
:nl: RomanFromRussia (c)

Cinderella

Re: Bilingual Spin Off => Confirmation thread

I think Bilingual means only 2 languages. If it was more, it would have been multilingual xthink

You're right , but I don't think that it would be a problem if I'll accept multilingual songs too .. but f you want I can change the "rules" :mrgreen:

Cinderella

seb89 liked your comment ..that means he agrees with you , so I'll accept only bilingual songs :cool:

seb89

Is a small part in English also okay?

seb89 liked your comment ..that means he agrees with you , so I'll accept only bilingual songs :cool:

Oh :(! You didn't need to change the rules because I liked it, but bilingual means indeed too. It doesn't bother me it would be multilingual :p

Cinderella

I didn't change it just because you liked that comment :mrgreen: CG was right . It's just a bilingual Spin off ...we can make a multilingual one in the future :D

CC92

May I take part although I'm not in the main countest anymore? If so, I'd like to have :by:.

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I didn't change it just because you liked that comment :mrgreen: CG was right . It's just a bilingual Spin off ...we can make a multilingual one in the future :D

Yeah, I wouldn't mind if it was multilingual, but the topic was bilingual. Unless the person who suggested it likes to change it to Bilingual/Multilingual ;)

CC92

Is a small part in English also okay?

Same problem here now I'm hovering between two songs. My preferred choice has only a small part in a second language whilst the other is 50/50. I'm gonna send Cinderella both and I'll be happy whichever she decides to permit. :)

busybee

Ok, one more question. The country we take has to be one of the languages in which the song is sung, right? I mean not the nationality of the singer.

seb89

:be: for me then

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Ok, one more question. The country we take has to be one of the languages in which the song is sung, right? I mean not the nationality of the singer.

It's the nationality of the singer(s) that counts, just like FSC editions xshrug You can't select France and send a Canadian artist singing in French, let's say.

Top Bottom