2 1.5%

4 3.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajeje Brazorf

So, next year, RTBF will select the belgian entry for Eurovision. Do you think Belgium will select internally or will they keep Eurosong as their NF? Though I was disappointed by Eurosong's result this year, I must say that actually the NF worked well for them in my opinion.

rasmuslights

Veteran
So, next year, RTBF will select the belgian entry for Eurovision. Do you think Belgium will select internally or will they keep Eurosong as their NF? Though I was disappointed by Eurosong's result this year, I must say that actually the NF worked well for them in my opinion.

I think they'll go internally.

JenJen94

I loved the NF this year actually-I mean it ended up with the Eurovision underdog!

If it's internal curious how that will work out

rasmuslights

Veteran
I just need someone established. Belgium has so many established artists that imo would be ready to do eurovision if approached but they never do that (apart from Hooverphonic)

Loindici

Veteran

Eurosong Belgium is actually working lmao so I wish they collaborate with VRT to initiate a technology transfer. Nonetheless, RTBF usually selects their entrants internally, so unless they want to go off-tradition, it'd probably be another internal selection.

simori95

Not an established act by any means, but I would really love it if Yves Paquet represented Belgium next year. He lives in the German speaking part of Belgium afaik but isn’t that considered a part of wallonie? I like his music a lot, and although I admit that his songs so far didn’t have „successful at eurovision“ written all over it, I think in his style and genre there is potential for a future song of his that could be competitive.

Dorientje

he should Go for belgium for me and he already has stage experience is known in Wallonia and France and hopefully he can also break through in Flanders, and would also like to have a song in 1 of our official languages. So rtbf choose Pierre de maere

simori95

I am still hoping for Yves Paquet with a song like this, so atmospheric :love:

I don’t mean to spam but since very little is happening on this thread, I might as well bring it back to the surface. @Dorientje Pierre de Maere also sounds promising.

esc87fan

Mainshow

Veteran
That's super early!

When I learnt about it via Wiwibloggs on Fb due to friends commenting on it, I expected his voice/style to be more flamboyant. No offense - that could also work, e.g. I absolutely adored Israel 2022....but after watching his performance at Drag Race Belgium, I'm blown away... his sound is more synth-pop, indie (?) and his voice quite low?

These aspects mixed up with a striking and memorable performance/his fashion choice(s) could turn out amazing.

I'm hyped!

Marcos C

I just read the article, and I see that Mustii is primarily involved with Francophone media. Does anyone here think that his song will be in French, thereby giving Belgium its first French-language entry since 2005?

Anyway, I am excited to see what he will bring to Eurovision.

ESC94

For some reason I expected him to have a rather high voice, so I was really surprised in a good way.

The songs I found on YouTube aren´t bad, but something is missing for me, but I see a huge potential in this choice. xclap

All in all I can say: Bonne chance!! :)

I just read the article, and I see that Mustii is primarily involved with Francophone media. Does anyone here think that his song will be in French, thereby giving Belgium its first French-language entry since 2005?

Anyway, I am excited to see what he will bring to Eurovision.

So far all his songs were in English, I think his ESC entry will most likely be as well.

Marcos C

The song that Mustii will be performing at ESC 2024 will be revealed in February.

In an interview with VRT, he said,

"I also want the song to be part of an album and not just a random song for the Eurovision Song Contest.”

Article on Eurovoix

Top Bottom