Contact us

BELGIË/BELGIQUE - Belgium 2010 - Tom Dice - Me and My Guitar

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

ParadiseES

^

Pablo is not surprised at all ;)

What can I do? :lol:

I wish him to be happy and I'll still support him as an artist. I'll focus on another "Tom" I have in my real life ;)

MyHeartIsYours

ParadiseES said:
I wish him to be happy and I'll still support him as an artist. I'll focus on another "Tom" I have in my real life ;)

Yeh get your real Tom!! :D :D Make him some of your pasta! :mrgreen:

ParadiseES

Tom Dice is gonna do an European Tour, at least in Netherlands and Germany and some other countries, such as Ireland, UK, Greece or Scandinavians want his presence there too as I read.

wooooo GO TOM!!!!! :D

I'm so happy for him and wish him the best luck :D
If only he'd come to Spain too, but I don't think that will happen, cause we tend to forget about Eurovision after the show :(
If he could finally come here, I' go wherever he goes. You're the best, Tom!!! :)

GuitarMan

Well, for the people that wanted to view the first performances of him on Belgian tv: here are the videos. Both times he's playing the guitar live too, so it's a little different from the contest where he wasn't allowed to play it live. Hope you guys enjoy it! ;)

The video from Monday at Villa Vanthilt in Hasselt is from the audience's point of view, there's some amazing response noticeable... The huge crowd turn out was probably all because of Tom after he achieved such a fantastic result and it seems like they were going mad for him.

[youtube:x5dhxru7]Hm-IZsIqLZg[/youtube:x5dhxru7]

The second one is filmed in the studio of TV-Limburg where they flew him over with a helicopter. :cool: This one's in a more intimate setting, yet again Tom playing the guitar live.

[youtube:x5dhxru7]9n-k5NpGauE[/youtube:x5dhxru7]

MyHeartIsYours

ParadiseES said:
Tom Dice is gonna do an European Tour, at least in Netherlands and Germany and some other countries, such as Ireland, UK, Greece or Scandinavians want his presence there too as I read.

wooooo GO TOM!!!!! :D

I'm so happy for him and wish him the best luck :D
If only he'd come to Spain too, but I don't think that will happen, cause we tend to forget about Eurovision after the show :(
If he could finally come here, I' go wherever he goes. You're the best, Tom!!! :)

Pablo you can come to United Kingdom to watch him!!! :D :D

Sim

Pablo, good news for you.

The father of Tom said that the relationship between Tom and polish girl will probably not last for a long time.
The distance is a bit too far, and she smokes and Tom hates that

ParadiseES

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I think we didn't need the father to say that to know that was so difficult :lol:

BTW I left smoking three months ago!!! xwoo
(choose me, choose me :mrgreen: )

Isabella

It seems they are not so much in love with each other, because I always say love doesn't know
boundaries :mrgreen:
Well, Pablo you'll have to move in Belgium :lol:

ParadiseES

Well, I'm studying so hard to get the Erasmus for the following year. I could choose Belgium and if I'm not wrong one of the possible destinys is Tom's town :cool:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Tom Dice really sung himself to the hearts of Europe, when he represented Belgium at this year's Eurovision Song Contest. He managed to get Belgium their first Semi-Final qualification and not only that - he finished 6th in the Final.

Who is he?
Ever since he can remember, the twenty-year-old Tom has been working on his music. He started his music career at music school but soon realised he longed for something else. He taught himself how to play the guitar and wrote his very first song when he was twelve years old. At age fifteen Tom started his own band, The Dice. That name now lives on as Tom’s stage name.

Tom has always had a special relationship with his fans. Already well-known in his home region, one of his local fans entered him for the auditions of the Belgian edition of talent show X Factor in 2008.

Not only did Tom Dice make it to the show, thanks to his magnificent voice and his fans’s never-ending support, he survived all eleven live TV shows and finished second. By June of the same year Tom released his first single, a moving acoustic version of Leona Lewis’s Bleeding Love. The single was an instant success in Belgian hit charts.

The next big step for Tom was representing Belgium at the Eurovision Song Contest in Norway. He managed very well and now has a single that's popular all over Europe!

source: eurovision.tv

ParadiseES

She's a copycat, she's trying to steal his soul!!!! xsnooty

(oh yeah, oh yeah... :lol: )

ParadiseES

I finally have Tom's CD yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Top Bottom