Contact us

Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy

Veteran
When I heard the first words of the bridge, I thought: „oh so cool - there‘s a belarussion part in it“. Sadly I was wrong. I liked the bridge in english also eventually. But in belorussion it would‘ve been the cherry on top of the cake.

nik92

When I heard the first words of the bridge, I thought: „oh so cool - there‘s a belarussion part in it“. Sadly I was wrong. I liked the bridge in english also eventually. But in belorussion it would‘ve been the cherry on top of the cake.
wait for the actual/longer version ;)

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods

Check PAVLONI! xheat

This is WONDERFUL! What a choreography in the studio, next to piano! xlove xheart

This beat, then Italian language kick in.. xfaint

Mrm

Veteran
And that part 01:46 - 01:54, the elements of Chinese music.. xheat xbow xlove xheart
This choreography... :eek: xcry

mauve

Veteran
xshockxheat Me absolutely adoring Danny Shark & Emtiar & Bridgy - Kiss N' Gun! Fantastic, could go straight into my top 3!!! xheat

• Scream
Reactions: Mrm

nik92

"Braids" is now available on Spotify!

nik92

Wow ok Braids is a bop! It's what I wanted (and expected) from Eden Alene. Having the lyricist of this here feels surreal :lol: xheat
I agree that Eden Alene deserved better songs. Surreal as it might be, here I am! :LOL: Glad you like Braids!

nik92

@nik92 Any news on when we are going to hear the final studio version including the epic intro?
that "epic intro" will most likely only be included in the video clip and maybe during the live performance of the song. The released 2:17 is the official version for streaming services. It's a decision the artist took together with her manager. You will get to hear it though ;)

Mainshow

Veteran
It's so short, though - ok, it's instant and making me crave for more but 2:17 is indeed quite a short potential Eurovision entry.

Thanks for your reply, though.

R.I.P. epic Belarusian/Russian intro (Studio Version)

Top Bottom