1 1.3%

1 1.3%

4 5.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

marty

Its a nice change from all the uptempo songs but the song does not lead to anywhere. Its just boring and he should not sing in English. 3 points.

Biste

It's a bit just there though? It's nice to listen too, calming vibe, doesn't disturb you. But does not entice you to really actively go and listen to the song either. So I guess it's a :5: or :6:

tsegaye

Is the showcase performance the official studio version? If so: the vocal production on this is FOUL...

Besides that it's a solid entry, and I actually think this will stand out in the dire second half of the first semi. :6: points when the poll is up.

Ezio

Veteran
I love how Azerbaijan is always so extra every year, but I know it advance what to expect: nothing special. So I am not disappointed.

ESC Athens

I find it a bit monotonous, lacks a climax. It's not bad, but nor a song I would choose to listen again. A decent :5: from me.

VikingTiger

I like the dreamy atmosphere that's partly created by the instrumentations. But there is nothing here that makes this stand out. And when Fahree isnt able to lift the song vocally in the studio version I doubt he will be able to do so on stage.
I fear this might be another NQ for Azerbaijan. I think that Serbia will get most of the votes for "ballad with regional influence".

Loindici

Veteran
The title of the song is Özunlə-

images

which is, oh, just so beautiful xlove

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
I think this could push for a borderline Q tbh. It's not doa like Tell Me More and it only has to beat 5 other countries and like 2 of those are sure NQs.

Plus the 2nd half of semi 1 is a big mess and this kinds of stands out in a way that it isn't too artsy/messy (Slovenia, Portugal, Moldova, Finland, Australia), but also not too bland (Luxembourg, Iceland).

Lite :8: on first listen, but I can see myself downgrading later

Iker

Veteran
The song is ok, but just ok. There were both considerably better and considerably worse entries from Azerbiajan. Stupid me for a moment believed that Azerbaijan will finally send an entry entirely in Azeri after seeing the title. :/ It's bland despite a lot mugam / traditional singing being there.

Iker

Veteran
They know the fandom loves a lot of testosterone

The fandom loves conventionally good looking men + slay queen entries with women singing. At least the gay part of the fandom which forms a considerable chunk of it.

heke1988

The beginning of the song was interesting, but then it collapsed. :6:

Datura

i'm afraid this might be a bit too uneventful for the average viewer / esc fan but i honestly really really like it. i think it's actually my fave this year. there's no song that i'm totally rooting for this year but i really enjoy this :10:

Rocket man

I like it. Another song that is my kind of music, something to chill to. Azerbaijan is one of my favourite Eurovision countries, they nearly always deliver imo and they did it again.

It's not very competitive but hopefully it can still do better in the public vote than in recent years for Azerbaijan.

fango

Gəl özünlə apar
Sənsiz göy mənə dar

Can someone help translate the meaning of these two Azerbaijani sentences?

It's my kind of music. I like this. but I wish it could have more native language parts instead of English.

Last edited:
Top Bottom