1 1.3%

4 5.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Karabakh is an internationally recognised Azerbaijani territory. There is not a single country that would recognise independence of Karabakh and its fake referendum. Armenia occupied not only Karabakh but 7 regions around Karabakh and made from it "NKR" by ethnically cleansing more than 700 000 Azerbaijanies from those lands with the help of Russia. No need to be biased here. If we support territorial integrity of Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia, why can't we support territorial integrity of Azerbaijan?

No need to talk about politics here without even hearing the song.

It's a forum - it exists to discuss things and what we already know about :az: is that piece/line of lyrics.
(It's normal for us fans to discuss snippets, fragments of lyrics, tiny bits of outfits - whatever gets leaked online or shared online by the artists themselves).

What you said is true/valid, though - but it doesn't take away from the fact that such line could be read/perceived as politically motivated and it's strange for the EBU to (allegedly) allow that line whilst :il: can't sing about "dancing", for example.

I'm curious to hear the full song, though. - Maybe that line will sound less politically loaded within the whole song.

Mainshow

Veteran
Every year the same sh*t, who is going to release their song later, Azerbaijan or Armenia ?

Boring

It's frustrating indeed.
I don't mind them to release their songs in mid-March but they should have announced a release date, e.g. I wouldn't mind a "Bonus Super Saturday" (or Friday?) this week.

han-g

Karabakh is an internationally recognised Azerbaijani territory. There is not a single country that would recognise independence of Karabakh and its fake referendum. Armenia occupied not only Karabakh but 7 regions around Karabakh and made from it "NKR" by ethnically cleansing more than 700 000 Azerbaijanies from those lands with the help of Russia. No need to be biased here. If we support territorial integrity of Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia, why can't we support territorial integrity of Azerbaijan?

No need to talk about politics here without even hearing the song.

Did Russia really help Armenia? It was them that gave karabakh to Azerbaijan in the first place despite the majority living there being ethnically Armenian. I highly doubt they helped.

Loindici

Veteran

Mainshow

Veteran
Absolutely mesmerising voice.
Goosebumps.
That would be my 12 points easily.
A pity it won't be heard in Malmö :(

So far, the lyrics are a mix :de: 1982 and :ua: 2010. Wishing for peace ain't problematic for the EBU.

han-g

Absolutely mesmerising voice.
Goosebumps.
That would be my 12 points easily.
A pity it won't be heard in Malmö :(

So far, the lyrics are a mix :de: 1982 and :ua: 2010. Wishing for peace ain't problematic for the EBU.
It wouldn't be dqd for sure, but it would give a million voices level of hypocrisy

Bobjan FR

Ilkin was part of the trio... Is it possible they gave him the song, which would explain why Fahree finally represent azerbaidjan instead of the trio, but with Ilkin ?

Bakinka

Ilkin was part of the trio... Is it possible they gave him the song, which would explain why Fahree finally represent azerbaidjan instead of the trio, but with Ilkin ?
No, it’s not.The song has a Mugam part, and Fahree asked Ilkin to help him with this part. Ilkin is one of the best mugam singers in Azerbaijan.
He said about it here:

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
Any info on the exact time (hour:min) it's gonna be released?

Top Bottom