1 1.2%

1 1.2%

4 4.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Bakinka

Nigar Jamal (Azerbaijan-2011) lost her friend - the famous Azerbaijani singer Aygun Beyler. Once they sang a duet. She died at 48. I also loved her very much(((
Sorry for the off-topic. Today the entire Azerbaijani people are crying for Aygun. Her song Tut agadjim has become legendary.

Last edited:

crashworld

Veteran
Didn't the shortlisted 6 acts already have their songs? Maybe Armenia or Georgia?

It won't surprise me if they decided to "force" the entrant to drop their song and then record the song that was bought over. Maybe unlikely, but not impossible. Considering this is still an internal selection and we don't exactly know what songs have been submitted by the artists.

Mainshow

Veteran
Didn't the shortlisted 6 acts already have their songs? Maybe Armenia or Georgia?
I'll keep my fingers crossed for Georgia as well.

Aisel, the ethno-duo and even the other acts in Azerbaijan wouldn't make sense since they would have been asked to drop their own material (which would be a shame - :lu: already ticked that box).

:ge: have been looking for songs for Nutsa - I really believe it's a song for her since she's "just" a very talented singer - emerging from several talent shows - I think she relies on international output/singer-songwriters.

empo21

Veteran
It won't surprise me if they decided to "force" the entrant to drop their song and then record the song that was bought over. Maybe unlikely, but not impossible. Considering this is still an internal selection and we don't exactly know what songs have been submitted by the artists.
I'd hate it if they do that to Aisel for a second time

crashworld

Veteran
I am just afraid that because Azerbaijan took a chance last year by letting the artist do their own song and they didn't get rewarded for the risk (despite the ESC bubble pretty much acknowledged that it was still a song authentic to the artist), they may decide to import songs from foreign songwriters.

I hope they also realized they got their worst televoting results in 2022 because they got an imported song that did nothing for them, despite Nadir performed the heck out of it.

However, having said that, I am fine with foreign-imported songs, as long as the artist can sell it well.

b4ld3r

He's talking about Austria. He wrote "We Will Rave".
Whoops I'm sorry, bad research on my part! o_O Makes sense, from the leaks that one sounds like a Wrethow product. Since it said "secret country" I thought it could be one of the countries that kept relatively quiet until now haha.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ngl i think I'm gonna love this. 🤣

empo21

Veteran
Qaradan Qara 2.0 let's go

Edit: listened to the longer clip and 💀 surely a revamp can fix it coz it has some good moments

empo21

Veteran
It sounds like a demo at the moment but I agree. The rap and Azeri sound cool. Are we sure it was Aisel that was chosen in the end and not the trio?

I checked the 6-finalist interview video and the outfit matches the one from the leak, so this is definitely from November's auditions.

And yes, this might not even be the entry, just the only leaked clip.

crashworld

Veteran
LOL! Is Azerbaijan officially giving up? But I shall not judge till the official announcement is out. I want Aisel to have her redemption arc, but not with that.

Top Bottom