3 3.1%

1 1.0%

4 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Milos-BC

The staging was interesting but I think the reason why the song didn't get a better result lies in.......the song itself. It wasn't good enough.

:az: is struggling a lot lately but I do believe it will get back on track soon.

southernstars

I'm sad, gave 6 of my votes to Azerbaijan. I love the fact he sang some Azerbaijani ❤️ they need to do it more often, it's a beautiful language.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm sad, gave 6 of my votes to Azerbaijan. I love the fact he sang some Azerbaijani ❤️ they need to do it more often, it's a beautiful language.
As bitter as it may sound, the most prominent way for Azerbaijan to do good lies in Swedish produced songs. History does not deceive.

SpiritofKeiino

The Mugham is hauntingly beautiful, but the whole package ended up being a bit of a non-event, dare I say overly westernized, instead of going fully on with it's oriental mystique? I don't think Europe would connect to this no matter how one would approach the staging.

:7:
I also enjoyed the mugham but it wasn't very well presented. The staging was all wrong and killed any atmosphere

Realest

15 Televotes (0+4+11) in 3 Years.
What happened to :az:?

Fluke

14th... second last. That's really disappointing even given the outset. This was basically DGT-ed by their own delegation, (can we make that a verb?) as in, they refuse to spend any money on it, except they did spend everything on some giant hands instead of promoting the entry in any way whatsoever. Too bad Azerbaijan finally allowing artists to write their own songs coincide with them not giving a damn about promoting them. Hope they can improve and learn from this.

Haverdge

The EBU changed the rules over and over again over the years due to their antics to make it harder for them and other countires operating like them to cheat.

martin

Well much weaker songs last years too.

Fade to Black in 22 was so anonymous
The twins had a really weak Beatles copy
This year it was just a songs who did not stand out and bad vocal too

toinou03

The staging was really impressive ! But all in all, that number seemed a depressively out of place number amongst the party line-up. And it showed that Fahree was not a very seasoned singer... The whole thing was pretty but weakish...

Top Bottom