3 3.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jupiter

1.) Why isn't it "La Montagne"? xcry

2.) This is still really fun tho, and I like listening to it. A little too repetitive, but I don't mind too much. It cheers me up immediatly and that's all I need from songs like this. Will be an :8: or a :10:when the poll goes up and definitely makes semi 2 the stronger semi.

0scar

It's cool, I like it. It's a lot of fun and well-produced. There are songs I prefer to it in this year's contest but this should definitely make it in semi-2 (if staged right!!! It's giving a little bit of Fly With Me vibes hence hard-to-stage), and it's gonna end up in my top 10-15 probably.

:10: points.

FilipFromSweden

:0: It's a boot
I have nothing against traditional / folk music, I love for example when Sirusho mixes traditional with pop in Pregomesh. I just don't like this, mostly because it's a 15 second song that's on repeat for 3 minutes.

Cathan

Sounds messy but I'm going to predict because it sounds different its a monumental fanwank?

Seregil Korit

I kind of love that it's just a simple fun tune. I also love how authentic this sounds, but I never expected anything less with Ladaniva.

My only, not disappointment, but more of a worry, is how competitive would this be at the contest - mostly because I feel like they could have easily given us something worthy of at least a top 5 placing.
But hey, I still enjoy this a lot so xheat

Loindici

Veteran
Nope. The song was available on Spotify / iTunes on July 28th as a "grat". An Instant Gratification, meaning songs that are made available during an album's pre-order period for people to buy and download individually.
It could've been avoided had their record company deleted the YouTube upload from July - yet, it's still there.
Seems it wasn't in the scale that made EBU consider it commercially breaching. Technically speaking it was not widely or publicly released.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Nope. The song was available on Spotify / iTunes on July 28th as a "grat". An Instant Gratification, meaning songs that are made available during an album's pre-order period for people to buy and download individually.
It could've been avoided had their record company deleted the YouTube upload from July - yet, it's still there.
Pedestal was performed at a festival before September 1st and the EBU didn't care

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
This is the same ebu that uploaded Belarus's propaganda song in their official YouTube channel.
NGL that was a smarter move than directly neglecting the song. They have no shame to send a propaganda song so they would have no reason to hold back and not use it as another propaganda tool against EBU had to song never been released to the public.

han-g

NGL that was a smarter move than directly neglecting the song. They have no shame to send a propaganda song so they would have no reason to hold back and not use it as another propaganda tool against EBU had to song never been released to the public.
If that was the case they should have just uploaded October rain before telling Israel to change it.

Loindici

Veteran

Iker

Veteran
This served, just like I thought it would do! 10 points in the poll from me as it's narrowly missing from what I find excellent already.

It's an infectious ethnobop.

Sammy

Veteran
It‘s fresh und funny without being dumb or simplistic. Love the many folk elements and the energy
:10:

Laepo1

I like it: it's fun and fresh but at the same time quite repetitive. It will definitely drop later but for now :8:

Also, are they in the run for most "la la la" in Eurovision?

EscGeek

Veteran
I like it, but it's too tamed for my top 10. I have a strong suspicion that this song would thrive in the hands of romanians or moldovans though :mrgreen:

& i appreciate the happy vibes in the song.

Top Bottom