2 1.6%

8 6.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

heke1988

Beginning is good, but I would have liked some more power. I am between 5-6 points for now.

Mainshow

Veteran
It´s a mixed bag, I hate the rap part, it lacks a memorable chorus but the overall song is a ride - I love the climax which is entirely performed in Armenian... the intro was also very impressive...

I´m torn... The first minute of the song and the outro are like :10: points-worthy but the middle of the song is something I´d place inside my Bottom 5.

Dunno, I will probably give it :5: points for now.

Biste

The "be good, do good, look good" repetition is a bit lazy...

Not sure about lyrics in Armenian either. Wasn't needed to break repetitiveness or something like that. If you wanted your local language, then just make the song in your language.

Like the change to the more rap-like second part of the song. Was more expecting to get a sudden EDM drop, so pleasantly surprised actually.

Iker

Veteran
This sounds very fresh and I am uplifted by it! And I actually like the rap inclusion here, it gives it more drama. Right now it is somewhere on the edge of my top 10, I did not expect such a cool entry from Armenia to be honest. The beginning of the track though promised something at least slightly better.

AliceEsc

It felt like 2 minutes. I don't like the be good-do good-look good hook, but I'm a big fan of the rap part and the Armenian part.

:7: I think it's gonna end up somewhere in my top 10, maybe 8th-9th.

PlasticToad

I'm intrigued by this at first listen, I wonder if it'll grow on me further. It feels more like an experience than a catchy song, and because of that I wonder if it will be a lot more impactful live (a bit like Eaea). Given Armenia's track record with staging I hope for big things. I might call this a :6:, with a lot of room to grow?

simori95

Well well well. I am not 100% sure how to feel about this. Objectively I should love it, but somehow I don't. I think I was almost on the edge of getting everything I wanted out of this, but in the end the last little nudge was missing. However, I see a lot of potential for this to fully convince me live and I can't wait. For now, 8 points from me and let's see how my perception will change in the next weeks.

Deleted member 12761

I like the rap part. Rap is unique in Eurovision. I was really excited and this didn't live up to the hype. It's just okay. But I have to see this live. I have a feeling her live performance is going to elevate it.

:5: points.

Top Bottom