Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh

And if one more person says, "You should get over it"
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap, snap, snap
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap

Snapping one, two
Where are you? (Where are you?)
You're still in my heart (Still in my heart)
Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore (Need you here anymore)
Get out of my heart
'Cause I might snap

Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
Get out of my heart
Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Get out of my heart, get out of my)
'Cause I might snap​

Last edited by a moderator:

spook's

The final version of Armenia's song is pretty sweet, nice and cute. It also has a nice touch to it as well. Also the MV being outside is a difference to what we have seen in other years. :10: for me

Brandt

It is always mesmerizing to me how ESC fans always come to the certain conclusion by little details all the time. Majority was leaning towards a horrible entry, yet people at least enjoy it now.

I think the song is really lovely and I like country so I am going to expect a lovely performance for this as well. I think the song will qualify. I just hope Armenia won't take the attention away from Iceland since Iceland is better in my opinion than Armenia.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I find this offensively inoffensive. It's like they got together Denmark, Germany, Estonia, the money spender at Malta, plus special guest star: Mr. director of DFS sofa ads, then placed them all very much of their own accord into a room together for two minutes to create miraculously through the magical powers of copy and pasting, three minutes of absolutely nothing. It's horrendously bland and boring, yet manages at the same time to irritate. In a year full of weak, dull efforts, for me this is bottom of that barrel. I can't find a redeeming feature, a single quality to make me want to go back. It's more or less stock music.

:2: points.

Last edited:

ArmpitOfEurope

Pleasant but unfortunately not a lot more than this.
Odd choice for Armenia, sounds like something Denmark or Ireland would send.
5, but ok +1 for the cute video = :6:

Last edited:

Fluke

Oh boy, Armenia's the last country i expected to send a song in this style.... please don't do it again.

ESC94

Sadly the song doesn´t "snap" for me. :confused:

It starts alright and I kinda like her voice, but the melody stays always just about ground without any hlighlights, so the three minutes feel kinda long for me. xbored

I really welcome back :am: to the contest, but more than a :5: this song isn´t worth for me. :(

Ezio

Veteran

goncalovieira

Good, sweet, nice.
However, the competition is huge in the semifinal.
6 points.

crashworld

Veteran
Finally they decided to officially announce the song as the entry, I was about to think Armenia is trolling us and will be announcing another song by Rosa Linn as Armenia's entry.

So I see they spent 99% of the budget on the music video and gave 1% to the revamp of the song. Still feel the final version is underwhelming.

Putting the far superior demo version here again:

Stashio833

I have already listened to this song about twenty times. I am totally in love with it. I feel like this song is more personal to Rose than it is of Armenia winning. I feel like they wanted to take a year off and focus on hosting JESC, but it's so warm and cozy. I want it to win, but the televote and jurors probably won't see it this way.

Stashio833

Finally they decided to officially announce the song as the entry, I was about to think Armenia is trolling us and will be announcing another song by Rosa Linn as Armenia's entry.

So I see they spent 99% of the budget on the music video and gave 1% to the revamp of the song. Still feel the final version is underwhelming.

Putting the far superior demo version here again:
I don't really care for this demo version. I definitely prefer the folk sounding acoustic background music of the final over the more synethized poppy background.

fango

it is fresh and lovely, but forgettable. I expected more from Armenia, but sadly it didn't.

Zerocalcare

"Snap" is a good song. I like the folk atmosphere and I also like Rosa Linn's interpretation. However, I agree with those who say the song is a potential fader. The qualification in the final is possible but it will hardly be able to emerge and overcome the competition of the favorite songs.

I don't understand why many have the easy :12: points craze. When I listened to "Saudade Saudade" my n⁰1 now, I didn't give it top vote. It seems as if some want the song that destroys the competition suddenly arrives. There is always a desire for new emotions with the aggravating circumstance of closing our eyes to those around us.

I still have to evaluate my vote and the position in the ranking of "Snap", it may be in my Top 10 but it may not be there at all.

Iker

Veteran
Judging from some reactions I thought the actual song would be worse. This is fine - everything is in the right place for this kind of music, it's a decent track, very American sounding. Not amazing though or particularly memorable. It lacks a real highlight.

6/12

Top Bottom