Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh

And if one more person says, "You should get over it"
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap, snap, snap
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap

Snapping one, two
Where are you? (Where are you?)
You're still in my heart (Still in my heart)
Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore (Need you here anymore)
Get out of my heart
'Cause I might snap

Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
Get out of my heart
Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Get out of my heart, get out of my)
'Cause I might snap​

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
Did the Armenia delegation forget to make an announcement for the release of the song? It's so weird they went quiet again. Even the ESC official page hasn't even updated the song.

Datura

i quite like it but it's really nothing special at all at first listen... (it gets better towards the end though. still it doesn't really stand out)

Ezio

Veteran
I thought Armenia and Azerbaijan would observe their competitors and make strategic decisions to stand out from the field.

but with Armenia that’s already not the case. It sounds like a mash up ot all the slow and mid tempo songs this year, like elevator music 🎼 🎶 🎵….

since I am a bit tired this morning i was almost put to sleep again

krivac

What a new low for Armenia
I thought they wouldnt never send a song worse than Qami but here we are.

Stashio833

Wow. This song is amazing. It has all the exact elements I love in a song. Nice and cutesy. Has mid-noughties vibes. I'm curious to see how this will translate to the stage.

Loindici

Veteran
Well... this is good as an album track but certainly not for a single release.

Kaz

So Armenia deliberately delays releasing their song for an extra week to 'build up hype' even though they have known for weeks now that they are not only in the same semi-final, but the same half as Croatia, Iceland, and Portugal? Jesus Christ. These songs are all going to cannibalise each others' televotes (which were likely to be pretty poor anyhow) unless one of them can reallly pull through and stand out, and my money is on Portugal. The song is fine on its own but in the context of Eurovision 2022...talk about bad decisions.

Schlagerman1

Well...I think the verses are fine, but it is just something with the chorus that almost makes me not listen to the whole song. It is just too flat and uninspiring and it makes me so irritated. I am afraid that this will be my last place of 2022, this is just so so bad. :(

crashworld

Veteran
Makes me wonder if Armenia delegation is just sending an entry just for the sake of participation considering they won JESC last year. So it's like they will probably channel the energy in hosting the JESC this year and couldn't care about the main ESC.

Schlagerman1

Makes me wonder if Armenia delegation is just sending an entry just for the sake of participation considering they won JESC last year. So it's like they will probably channel the energy in hosting the JESC this year and couldn't care about the main ESC.
Well after having that short conflict with Azerbaijan in winter 20/21 and having to withdraw after political turmoil after the ceasefire from ESC 21, I think winning JESC was something they really wanted to and aimed for. So yeah, I think they are putting ESC on hold, sending something not that expensive to Turin, just to be noticed and being there, but not enough to make a big impact.

Ezio

Veteran
And I get to be the first one to score it with a big fat 3

I bims

Veteran
Gave it a :6:
After Qami Qami I kinda expected more. But it's not bad by any means. It just feels very mediocre to me and doesn't move me at all. It's just there. Probably going to qualify, but will then be an afterthought in the finals.

But I still get the impression they want to be competitive with this song. One of the key attributes for a successful song 2021 was authenticity and I think that was the approach here. Because they spend money on this, the music video is not cheap at all. But for me it falls rather flat.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ok, Well this is no Chains On You (Athena come back pls) but ngl I lowkey really dig this. It's got a catchy tune to it and very easy to digest, it's a cute fun song. I totally get why people dislike it and compare it to something Denmark would send, but for me I enjoy it - especially considering just how abysmal this year has turned out to be. I do have some crtiques though, mainly her voice which I'm not a super fan of and also it does have a bit of a juvenile vibe to it. All round though I think it's a nice song, and not nearly as bad as many others this year. I'm gonna give it a :7:

0scar

sounds like a dozen of other songs, not in Eurovision but just in general.
It's not unpleasant, but it's just really inoffensive

hpp0

The final version is very cute and pleasant to listen to. It isn't my favourite, but it is one of the songs that I quite like.

I'm also really glad that the video is filmed outdoors. I don't know if it is in Armenia, but I always remembered Armenia's MV, being filmed in studios and I wondered what is going on with that, why they don't want to film a video with sceneries, but I guess it was just random.

Top Bottom