Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh

And if one more person says, "You should get over it"
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap, snap, snap
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap

Snapping one, two
Where are you? (Where are you?)
You're still in my heart (Still in my heart)
Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore (Need you here anymore)
Get out of my heart
'Cause I might snap

Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
Get out of my heart
Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Get out of my heart, get out of my)
'Cause I might snap​

Last edited by a moderator:

hpp0

It is a cute song and I actually enjoy the verses, but the key change was so predictable when the bridge came in and it kinda ruined it for me. It is a little bit childish? though, it reminds me a bit of Denmark 2019, not so much as a song but more like the vibe? of it.

I still find it really strange that they chose internally a song like this, especially in contrast to "Qami qami", which was quite adult for JESC.

crashworld

Veteran
Strangely enough, I actually enjoy "Snap". It is pretty simply and also kinda catchy. If it's really the final entry, I would give it a respectable :7: or :8: (if I am feeling generous). Very American-pop. Something I can see those young Disney channel pop stars releasing as their debut single. I have a feeling it may sneak into my top 10.

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm glad it leaked so that we don't have to wait for the entry another week.

Actually, I'm quite surprised since it's a very lovely, charming song. You just want to sing-along.
I also sense a Denmark 2019 vibe and I can totally see it qualify (despite not sounding like the Danish entry). It's very sweet and I actually really like it. The only thing I don't like is basically the key change and her random chants during the final chorus (that was the snippet circulating around before the whole version leaked).

That said, I can also understand why many fans are disappointed by this choice because it has no chances to win the contest whereas their JESC winning entry "Qami Qami" could have won in Turin easily and effortlessly this year.

I'd place it on the same level as Croatia - Armenia is a bit more uptempo, though and therefore, it can be perceived as more instant and catchy?

If there was a poll in this thread, I'd probably give this another :7: or even :8: .
It's cute, catchy and charming but also very tennie/American-sitcom-pop-ish.

crashworld

Veteran
The leak has been struck down by copyright claims. So it seems likely it could be the entry. I don't mind it.
What's another average song joining the party, the more the merrier. Think I am already immune.

Mainshow

Veteran
Some Armenian fans claim that the leaked version was a demo.
Apparently, the first version will include some "Armenian elements".

I actually have to laugh a bit because I can't imagine this American-teenie pop song to include some duduk/balaban xD

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This sounds like some song they'd use in a 00s teen romance movie from America.

Ringdalen

I hope it´s bad, cause Semi Final 1 is already way too strong. So I´ll gladly get a song or two in the mix that I don´t care about seeing advancing to the final. xpray

Ringdalen

Wow, you're nice! :cautious:

I have not heard the song yet and I will give it a fair chance like everyone else, so I was trying to do a jokingly comment on how I so far want to see all the songs from Semi Final 1 make it and how I hope I soon can get a song or two that I don´t have to care about. :)

crashworld

Veteran
I actually have to laugh a bit because I can't imagine this American-teenie pop song to include some duduk/balaban xD

Watch Armenia do the unimaginable and just turn this into an ethnic dance pop track. I may actually get behind it.
giphy.gif

Iker

Veteran
So Armenia"s ESC entry sounds JESC, like their JESC attempt sounded ESC... I've got a headache
Viki Gabor JESC winning entry for Poland was also appropriate for ESC and very good. I also remember how her interval performance overshadowed each adult actual contestant at our NF this year, lol.

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
The fact that the youtube video is taken down by the Public TV Company of Armenia kinda confirms that the leak is indeed their entry this year. Obviously Armenia doesn’t wanna win and host the contest. This will be the worst Armenian entry since 2013.

Top Bottom