Contact us

Are you single, taken or ready to mingle?

Relationship status

• Single

12 33.3%
  • Taken

6 16.7%
  • Married

6 16.7%
  • Not Looking

1 2.8%
  • Ready to mingle

6 16.7%
  • Engaged

5 13.9%

• Total voters

Lenalite

It has come to my attention that so many of us are married already, and there are even members who found love on the forum, such as Veronika and Milos.

So I wanted to make a thread to share our relationship statuses - or maybe someone is ready to mingle and they'll match in this thread.

I myself am married to my husband since a year now. What about you?

Ewigkeit

Veteran

strajker

While this is an accurate description due to how annoying this song popping up everywhere it should be an instant disqualification.

Schlagerman1

Me and my partner since 10 years (which some of you met in Tele 2-Arena after ESC 2016 final) got engaged this summer! No plans on marriage yet though, maybe we do, maybe we don't but we wanted to go to the next level for now! :D

Veliky

Engaged to my partner for a year or so, in a relationship of almost 8 years (and knowing each other for, like... 13 years.)
We were planning to get married this autumn, but we bought a house instead. It'll come someday.
Or not.
Being engaged only is OK too.
I'm already married to Ryan Reynolds anyway.

Last edited:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Where's the "Desperate" option?

I'm turning 40 in about 4 months. I have one relationship behind me a few years back (and that's the only relationship I've ever been in), which was very short-lived, because despite sharing some important interests, we basically did nothing but argue. So I have actually given up. :( But, I'm trying to make the best out of it, I'm (quite literally) filling my life with content, either physically by adding stuff to my far too many collections, or mentally by going to concerts or other events as often as I can. :)

Top Bottom