11 5.3%

14 6.7%

14 6.7%

5 2.4%

7 3.4%

14 6.7%

• Total voters

hawadharma

Congratulations :al: for qualifying to the finals!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
OMG! I'm sooo happy for Albania, it feels like a dream for me! xfaint
Eugent did great, his vocals were amazing, and I loved everything about the performance! xheart

His qualification was such a pleasant surprise for me, I almost cried tears of joy when Albania was announced.

Congrats Eugent, congrats Albania, congrats all the Albanians, congrats everyone who likes the song!

Yaaaay :al: xheya xheya xheya

PS I'm definitely going to vote for Albania in the Finals!

mauve

Veteran
Eugent did great, his vocals were amazing, and I loved everything about the performance! xheart

His qualification was such a pleasant surprise for me, I almost cried tears of joy when Albania was announced.

Congrats Eugent, congrats Albania, congrats all the Albanians, congrats everyone who likes the song!

You are not the only one who almost cried or screamed out of happiness. Including the escunited Team and the guys from wiwibloggs. Seems like both Teams were most happy about Albania. So was I! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It's so wonderful to see Albania back in the final. It was such a phenomenal performance. When "Mall" was announced as the Albanian entry, it was the first song the country was sending ever that I actually felt I had a disliking for. Over the months I softened a bit, and then the shortened version of the song took away the parts of the song I did appreciate, but last night everything came together, and the power Eugent delivered on stage I think was pivotal in cementing that place in the final for Albania. No dodgy staging this time to ruin anything. Just a simple, powerful and beautiful performance, and I can honestly say I don't mind this song anymore. The thing I like about it most is that Albania have reached the final with something that still feels extremely "Albanian". That's what was confusing me after the song was picked and everyone was lauding it for being something very different from their usual entries. To me it follows the Albanian Eurovision formula to a T. Just that it's a man instead of a woman.

But anyway, great job Albania.... Rezarta Smaja next year please or I will sue you.

tararaaam

Really good! Even if some screams were a bit unnecessary, it was cute and amazing vocally. Still loving the first version more.

Gentleman

thank you.

Gentleman

I'm so happy for Albania :al: Eugent is a wonderful singer, it wasn't in my top 10 qualifiers (just because this semi had a lot of nice songs), but he was very close! The best male voice this year! Also the language is beautiful :)

language can u listen better here :D

you are from Israel?

Mii11

you are from Israel?

OMG, this song is amazing xheart If :al: sends something like this then you will win Eurovision with record breaking amount of points :)

I really think Albania have big chances of winning sometime in the future, with something like Nentori, E Kam Provuar or Bonbon. Do you think there is a chance we could see Genta Ismajli or Arilena Ara taking part in Festival i Kenges anytime soon?

I'm not from Israel. I'm from Central Europe but live in the UK now :)

hijirio

Veteran

you are from Israel?

I heard this song in Turkey and also the remix version when I was in Tbilisi, Georgia.
It sounded so familiar, then I remembered I heard it in Kenga Magjike, but it couldnt win it, no?

Gentleman

OMG, this song is amazing xheart If :al: sends something like this then you will win Eurovision with record breaking amount of points :)

I really think Albania have big chances of winning sometime in the future, with something like Nentori, E Kam Provuar or Bonbon. Do you think there is a chance we could see Genta Ismajli or Arilena Ara taking part in Festival i Kenges anytime soon?

I'm not from Israel. I'm from Central Europe but live in the UK now :)

I think Genta want sing for Kosovo.

Arilena was refused from the Fik because her songwriter was not an Albanian.
Era cant sing live. Better Argjentina,Ciljeta,Elvana or Kaltrina Selimi.

I hope next Year Arilena Ara ft. Flori

Gentleman

I heard this song in Turkey and also the remix version when I was in Tbilisi, Georgia.
It sounded so familiar, then I remembered I heard it in Kenga Magjike, but it couldnt win it, no?

it was a hit in eastern europe(+Romania). only the price Best Balad.

Nentori in Ukraine :D strange pronunciation of our language but nice.

i think they talked about the song "its french?" :D

BernadetteCydonia

You cannot imagine and I cannot describe how happy I was when Albania just fucking happened to pull through. That's all I wanted from semi 1, really. I was already accepting the failures of Switzerland and Belarus because all I needed was just Albania and Lithuania! That's so brilliantly wonderful ^^ xheart33

ROCK ON EUROPE \m/

Milos-BC

I didn't count him as a qualifier but he deserved it. It was one of the best vocal performances of the night and it stood out because it was sung in a native language. Not really sure how he can end in the final but this alone is a success.

burrito

I think Eugent's music will get me for good.

Any predictions how he'll end up today? I guess he'll be somewhere around 20th place but I secretly hope for better :D

mauve

Veteran

I think Eugent's music will get me for good.

Any predictions how he'll end up today? I guess he'll be somewhere around 20th place but I secretly hope for better :D

From my gut feeling I would also predict around the 20th place, for me it's in my top 10! :D

Smudy

11th place in the end, fantastic result IMO for Eugent. He can be proud.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm very happy that my favorite ended up that high; I'd never dreamt of it just a week ago...
So the third best result for Albania ever in the competition..? Eugent can indeed be very proud :D

Top Bottom