Contact us

2024 predictions

Chalphon

So both Finland and Sweden had wooden boxes on stage 2023. How many acts will have boxes on stage in 2024?

Ezio

Veteran
Zero

burrito

actually Sweden had a hydraulic press going backwards

AndroZeus

Maybe they'll make the hydraulic press part of the stage so everyone is forced to incorporate it into their staging.

Sammy

Veteran
Oscar Zia and / or David Lindren will be among the hosts :ROFLMAO:

empo21

Veteran
Oscar Zia was so nervous/not ready that they had to invite guest hosts...

I'm team mess so...Christer Björkman for solo host pls

Andromache

I hope that the production of Eurovision 2024 looks as amazing as Melodifestivalen this year. Melfest looks so ahead of its time. I just rewatched Loreen's performance and it looks a million times better than on Eurovision. I would also love Sanna Nielsen as a host. I don't know if she is good at that but I just love her.

JenJen94

I hope that the production of Eurovision 2024 looks as amazing as Melodifestivalen this year. Melfest looks so ahead of its time. I just rewatched Loreen's performance and it looks a million times better than on Eurovision. I would also love Sanna Nielsen as a host. I don't know if she is good at that but I just love her.

Sanna presented Allsång på Skansen for years, and she was commentator for ESC twice, so I'd say she could definitely be in with a shout to present it? If not I can see her being involved in some way

Chalphon

Sanna presented Allsång på Skansen for years, and she was commentator for ESC twice, so I'd say she could definitely be in with a shout to present it? If not I can see her being involved in some way

Actually she was speculated about as a possible host in one of the major news papers in Sweden today.

heke1988

- More jury friendly songs
- Sweden keeps sending pop songs
- More drama, because televote winner won't win ESC 2024
- Abba will perform as holograms

Ajeje Brazorf

Italy to send a midtempo or uptempo next year... They are not going to send a third ballad in a row after coming sixth and fourth...

ag89

Predictions:
- there will be some changes with jury votes ie I expect decrease of their power to 25-30%
- ABBA will perform at the ESC final
- Petra Mede will not host

Top Bottom