Looren

Veteran
Televote winner : :hr:
Jury winner : :ch:

Final top 3 (random order) : :fr: :ch: :hr:

:rs: :sm: and :lv: will miss the qualification

Zeus

Ranking high with juries: :be::bg::fr::is::it::pt::ch::se:

Portugal might be a surprise here, but I have the feeling it could be a jury favourite if they have the right staging and feeling. A little bit like with the Common Linnets, altough Portugal will not receive enough televotes so won't win (or come close to it). I can see France, Iceland and Switzerland getting a lot of televotes as well, so for me these countries are the favourites to win.

Countries like Finland, San Marino, Croatia, Lithuania etc will all need a ton of televotes because I don't see juries rank them high. With all these pop songs this year, they will easily be ignored and juries might go for something more quiet and classy.

Iker

Veteran
Malta will finish 6th in the Grand Final.

Some country that has never won before will win (Lithuania?)

UK will once again finish in bottom 5 and Brits will be triggered like always and calling for a boycott.

Christer Björkman will decide the running order again...

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Flo Rida in favour of the cut price equivalent, Mo Naco
A hot, muggy, obscene hellpit playground for the terribly wealthy and wealthily terrible? Sounds about right xheat

Loindici

Veteran
Or Christer will have a 10-minute interval act in the grand final.
Christer and Kirkorov will also sing as a duet during that same interval act. This interval will be introduced by Jon Ola Sand emotionally and tearfully crying "Take it away" referring to himself retiring from his role as executive supervisor in Eurovision.

Iker

Veteran
Belgium will NQ again - this time despite displaying great staging and good vocals (unlike in 2018 for instance where both were off).

That SF1 really looks like a bloodbath and some country that I would like not too will inevitably have to stay in the semi and I figured out that Belgium is quite likely.

Last edited:

illustrado

let me try.

semi 1

Sweden get a shock NQ and people will decry racism rather than it's a song tom leeb would sing in top of the Eiffel tower in las Vegas.

Norway gets in the final. even the hindrance of not being keiino could not stop this from qualifying.

either Australia or Ukraine get their first NQ. the song might be in accessible for the notwe.

Croatia is a shock qualifier.

semi 2

Austria get a top televote. this is really make the fandom pressed like a panini. Philippine diaspora votes like it's the line to Jollibee.

Moldova, Serbia and Latvia will cancel each other out.

San Marino will qualify but not go anywhere in the final.

Estonia is a shock qualifier.

final

iceland and lituania will qualify but to win the show. top 10 is a good prospect.

ukraine and russia on the bottom right and argue on their placement.

france get top right-hand side. maybe the same place as in 2009

spain is top 24

germany in the top 5

italy and finland will cancel each other out.

uk win the whole thing to the shock of everyone even the BBC.

Boris Johnson will try and highjack the competition on 2022 as sort of a British comeback thing

Iker

Veteran
let me try.

semi 1

Sweden get a shock NQ and people will decry racism rather than it's a song tom leeb would sing in top of the Eiffel tower in las Vegas.

Norway gets in the final. even the hindrance of not being keiino could not stop this from qualifying.

either Australia or Ukraine get their first NQ. the song might be in accessible for the notwe.

Croatia is a shock qualifier.

semi 2

Austria get a top televote. this is really make the fandom pressed like a panini. Philippine diaspora votes like it's the line to Jollibee.

Moldova, Serbia and Latvia will cancel each other out.

San Marino will qualify but not go anywhere in the final.

Estonia is a shock qualifier.

final

iceland and lituania will qualify but to win the show. top 10 is a good prospect.

ukraine and russia on the bottom right and argue on their placement.

france get top right-hand side. maybe the same place as in 2009

spain is top 24

germany in the top 5

italy and finland will cancel each other out.

uk win the whole thing to the shock of everyone even the BBC.

Boris Johnson will try and highjack the competition on 2022 as sort of a British comeback thing
Since when Croatia would be a shock qualifier?!

Loindici

Veteran

Gitte

Belgium will NQ again - this time despite displaying great staging and good vocals (unlike in 2018 for instance where both were off).

That SF1 really looks like a bloodbath and some country that I would like not too will inevitably have to stay in the semi and I figured out that Belgium is quite likely.
i want this to happen for Alex Callier's reaction and the media's "ugh now we sent HOOVERPHONIC and we still don't qualify they hate us, bet we wouldn't qualify with Stromae either" reaction.

Iker

Veteran
i want this to happen for Alex Callier's reaction and the media's "ugh now we sent HOOVERPHONIC and we still don't qualify they hate us, bet we wouldn't qualify with Stromae either" reaction.
It desperately needs something to draw the listener into it visually. If the staging is something lame & basic a la woman standing by the piano or Geike walking forwards and backwards this will NQ. Also it will greatly benefit from being appreciated by the juries as it's not a thing that I can see casual viewers voting for en masse and those who adore such music are probably very level-headed and not among the crazy 'slayqueen' people or kids which would singularly send 20 votes for their 'queen', lol.

Top Bottom