Contact us

📽️ WLSC 234 🍿 Movie Festival in Johan City, Moisantia - WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PG. 5!!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMGGGG this made my day, and the Oscar results, too precious 🥺 I've been spamming "How Villains Are Made" all month and I'm happy to see you enjoy it too! #snakevibes Don't forget to support it in NSC as well #Ugaly xheat

Thank you so much:
12 Griffin Empire, Belvist
10 Sween
08 Oussou Empire, Endore
07 7, Effiland
06 Mormadorei, Utopolis, New Bander State
05 Pyreica, Kimmystan
04 Svobodnia
02 Fierraria
01 Solentoya
xheart xheart xheart

Fabulous hosting Gary xlove Loved the attention to detail and this theme xheat

As for the next edition's hosting, yeah uhhh, as much as I would LOVE to host WLSC again, at the moment I'm swamping in hostings. :cry: So @SwedishFailurez let's gooo

ferret

Our favorite method of finding new musicians is independent blogs and secret sites where you can find aspiring artists that YouTube will never recommend. One of the best British blogs (which I couldn't find for a very long time!), writes:

However, the taste of WLSC has never been questioned and thank you all for the 19th place for Pearl & NBS! :D 🦡
Congratulations ::big Bigicia, not a bad winner. But there are already too many contests for this song... The system of fines will be included in February. xshrug Great hosting, thanks Gary! xup

Last edited:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Sorry for not being here during the results, but it's been a really busy sports day. Have caught up now tho, and it was looking surprisingly great after the first 10 scoreboards. Sir Gaga leading, and points flying in. :D And then, nothing. Not a single point from the last 12 voters. :( RIGGED! Still, happy to see that some of you liked it. :D

Sorry to Fierraria, Svobodnia and Griffin Empire for just missing out, even tho this edition wasn't as great as the last edition where I liked everything, the quality was still really high here, and many good songs missed out.

Congrats to Bigicia on the win, and thanks to Oscar for a wonderful results show. :D

iowacorn

Our favorite method of finding new musicians is independent blogs and secret sites where you can find aspiring artists that YouTube will never recommend. One of the best British blogs (which I couldn't find for a very long time!), writes:

However, the taste of WLSC has never been questioned and thank you all for the 19th place for Pearl! :D
Congratulations ::big Bigicia, not a bad winner. But there are already too many contests for this song... The system of fines will be included in February. xshrug Great hosting, thanks Gary! xup
If it’s any consolation, your song was the first song I remember in a long long time that inspired me to listen to the whole album. Thank you for that, наш любимый хоречек ^,^

Uto

Veteran
Bagged two Oscars, scored all top entries, yeah was gud. Thanks to Garfield for the whole hosting gig, was nice stuff. Appreciated having people watch the ciliate clip in full. It's an important lesson. Life is unique and important and we don't need religion to appreciate that. Life creates this expanding adaptive system that straight up defies the Second Law and we have never seen it anywhere else. Let us spread through the universe and let this metaphysical joke we are a part of infest every single thing it touches.

Uto

Veteran
Oh my lord, I haven't been called Garfield since the last time I saw my Uncle Jim as a chubby little 8 year old. He always said we had similar appetites :lol:
Yeah I was just going for the cat thing naturally, for any collateral from memories of uncouth uncles I apologize.

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory Gera, my 12 points :D xclap Well deserved. The best song won, hats off.

Thank you everyone who voted for Amaranth xup xcheer

Gary, the show was amazing as always, great job xclap xcheers Really loved the theme, I had an idea of doing something similar if I ever got the opportunity to host, but you did it brilliantly xclap

See you on the next WLSC.

Top Bottom