Contact us

💜 WLSC236 | Porta Pera, Tamausia & Deltannor | RESULTS TONIGHT 22:00 CET

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
9QRU1jR.png

Love is in the air in Tamausia & Deltannor!
Welcome to Porta Pera for the 236th Waiting List Song Contest.

EXD7Z1a.png

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Results all seem logical to me. Utopolis did well. Winner is a good song too, so no whining from me. Congrats Fierro and many thanks to Connor for a hosting well done.

Barish

Thoroughly enjoyed Fierraria's song, it could have easily gotten a big number from me if it were another edition. Congrats Fierraria!

For the first time ever I believe my whole top 5 was Asian songs. Maybe this is start of my "dewesternization era" so to speak. So you might expect songs that have a little more flavour (for the lack of a better term) from Effiland in the near future.

Particularly happy to see Öösingimäed on top3 as Stay With Me is such a dear song for me and I knew from the start that it would get the douze from me. Also happy to see Sween up in top10, which was the most pleasant surprise for me this edition. The song went right on my faves playlist as soon as I heard it.

As for our performance: I didn't anticipate anything at all, I just enjoy Karanfil a lot and hoped that you would like it as well but I knew it kinda sounds outdated, especially in this edition of bops and bangers. Special thanks to Belvist, Utopolis, Joseyeon, Rehi Kaita, Sween and Lapotre for their points.

And another much more special thanks to the home of summery bangerz SOLENTOYA ::sol and @AshleyWright for their last minute 7 points. Which is a huge deal for Effiland because that :7: granted us another 21th place, which is an emerging statistic in Effiland's NSC & WLSC history. I believe this is the 12th or 13th time our glorious land of Effi came 21st, of which I am proud to hold the record for the most 21st places in the history of the contest. (I didn't fact check but it seems right lol I)

Finally thanks to Connor for hosting such a xheat show. Always a pleasant stay in T&D! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tbh I'm not feeling inspired to host so i'm gonna skip it also to 3rd place.

iowacorn

Okay, so .... Thank you for the third place for Stay With Me!!! That song brings me so much joy... If my Japanese listneing skills were better, it'd probably make me sad... but they're not, and neither are yours, so THANKS FOR THIRD and for Öösingimäed high score!

xheart xheart

:12: Låpøtré mainstay tastelord, Effiland alliance partner and our first Twelves from Griffin Empire and Sween, it's an honour!!
:10: Rehi Kaita sister nation
:8: Mormadorei who is killing the game over here

and THANK YOU

:7: Pyreica
:5: Fierraria
:2: T&D & NV
:1: Uto & Ems

+ Congrats to @Fierro , my 12, for taking the gold!!! And to @theCONWEL for the gorgeous and fun hosting.

as you can see by the above post, I am in far too chaotic of a position to host even though I've always wanted to host a WLSC...

So we're passing it down to 4th place @ferret and 5th place @theditz83 (my TRUE 11th)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
@ferret doesn't have normal internet connection now, so obviously he can't host. In his situation he even doubts whether he is able to just take part. :( Let's hope everything will change for the better very soon and we will see him as a participant at least.

So @theditz83 ofc you can host, go for it!

ferret

Thanks for the 4th place, that's awesome! (y) Congratulations to Fierraria & Fierro on the first victory! :cool:
For me, it’s more relevant now to just stay alive here, in modern Stalingrad... If this succeeds, then NBS will accept 5 editions in a row, honestly. 🇺🇦 Слава Україні!xheart

Rmetr0

I just wanted to see which songs participated in this edition and now I feel sad that I missed it, because now it will be forever mystery, who would've been on my postcard xheat 🥲🥲 Well done on the theme, @theCONWEL! xup

P.S. Btw, the winner probably would've been my :12:, one of my most favourite songs I ever heard xheat xheat Late congrats, @Fierro! xcheer

Last edited:
Top Bottom