Contact us

💜 WLSC236 | Porta Pera, Tamausia & Deltannor | RESULTS TONIGHT 22:00 CET

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
9QRU1jR.png

Love is in the air in Tamausia & Deltannor!
Welcome to Porta Pera for the 236th Waiting List Song Contest.

EXD7Z1a.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Aww Valentine's Day around the corner and we get all the love from Conny xlove

I'm literally obsessed with this song, and have listened to it about 50 times in the past 24 hours after YouTube cheekily hid it from my discover feed despite subscribing to both of the artist's channels IOTAP

::moi MOISANTIA WLSC 236 ::moi
KSHMR x Tungevaag - Close Your Eyes

Last edited:

Barish

EFFILAND.png

#ReturnOfTheTurkishDelightEra

Weather has been good in the last couple days so I'm slowly shifting into spring/summer mood, which is reflected in my song selection for this edition of the WLSC.

Here's a summery mid-high tempo easy breasy bop with lots of percussion & classical turkish pop arrengements and beachy vibes.

SILA - KARANFİL*

Translation to the best of my abilities if anyone's interested

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
solentoya.png

Dotter
Dive

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
news.png

HOST CITY AND VENUE:
RTVTD has announced that the city of Porta Pera will host WLSC 236. The city, also known by its English name Pearwood Port, is the second largest in the country after Stellchard with a population of roughly 93000 people, and is located on the western coast of Deltannor. The city is an important trade hub for Tamausia & Deltannor as it provides a gateway to the continents of Galea and Graseer. The main industries which have helped Porta Pera prosper are it's shipbuilding and fishing industries, as well as the trade of the fruit and wood of the Deltannese Pear trees that are native to the area and from which the city derives its name. The original port of Pearwood was captured and pillaged by Aimullian raiders led by Thorald and Skap Arnsson during the Tamausian-Aimullian war, after which it was rebuilt into the thriving city that stands today.

brest.jpg

The venue for the contest will be the 10500-seater Opèra Deltannesa. The opera and concert hall is the largest of its kind outside Stellchard and is used to host performances from the biggest stars and other cultural events. It is located on the seafont, just outside the centre of Porta Pera.

%3Ffile%3D716D9A11945E859BDD37A757D3FC51592C273FC8.jpg%26dh%3D692%26dw%3D800%26t%3D4

SURVEY FOR ALL DELEGATIONS
RTVTD has requested that all delegations fill out the following survey, the answers from which will be interpreted into the show. They would like to emphasise that it is all in good fun and that delegations don't have to disclose any information that they don't want to share - your answers could be completely fake if you so wish. If a delegation doesn't submit the survey, then RTVTD will get creative and use their own interpretation for the show.
Click HERE!

KEEP SENDING ENTRIES!

So far, entries have been received and confirmed from Moisantia, Utopolis, Sween, Öösingimaed, Griffin Empire, Emsfrynt, Joseyeon, Fierraria, Solentoya and debutants Nauthinia Vallis (welcome!). The deadline is still 5 days away, so plenty of time for more countries to join the fun.

rtvtd1.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom