Contact us

👸💃 WLSC 215 | Results revealed👉start @page 5

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::tad will be in but I've got no idea what to send :lol: watch me send something random af 3 mins before the deadline x

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::tad will be in but I've got no idea what to send :lol: watch me send something random af 3 mins before the deadline x
Seems like you stole ::pyr scenario

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oussou Empire 215

Ally Brooke - Lips Don't Lie (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie) [R3HAB Remix]​

Ha now it's you who sent a song from my list :lol: This taste xheat yet we have such a low similarity in wv lol

And my list as well :lol: guess who's gonna be scoring nicely this edition xheat

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

images

Confirmed Blood Moon spectators:

Griffin Empire
Gringotts
Tanoiro
Solentoya
Kimmystan
Tuzi
Halleloo
Bigicia
Oussou Empire
Utopolis
Bagrovor
Pyreica
Serenes
Låpøtré
Endórë
Kordavian Islands
Tamausia & Deltannor
قناديل البحر
Öösingimäed
Rehi Kaita
Emsfrynt
Dalisska
Moisantia
New Bander State
Szimbaya Kingdom
Perryfornia
Svobodnia
Kuiļazeme

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Okay so I had a look back through some old playlists and I finally decided on this B O P xheat

≋≋ ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor ::tad ≋≋
Anton Powers & Pixie Lott - Baby

HayashiM

Veteran
Endórë's been getting ready to send yet another entry in a language we hadn't sent before.
Nevertheless, the final entry as received by Tuzi's TUSHKA broadcaster is:

ENDÓRË WLSC 215
KEiiNO - Unbreakable

Our HoD claims the delegation got threatened at arrowpoint by an unknown elvish extortionist to change the entry last minute.
Rumour has it the extortionist is the HoD himself just maliciously manipulating everything. Damn HoD's falling in love at first listen.
Anyway, the paperwork has been sent and the deed's been done for this edition.
Rest assured however, our goblin police will investigate.​

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Breaking news from Moisantia this morning is claiming that the HoD from Effiland was trying to bribe KEiiNO with exorbitant gifts to lure them into a golden handshake deal to represent Effiland. Of course, the group remain loyal ambassadors of Moisantia's NSC committee and we are waiting for further comment from them - right now, Fred is out feeding his reindeer and Tom is reportedly locked in the studio putting the finishing touches to their next release.

Alexandra hasn't been online for 36 hours... But I'm sure that isn't anything suspicious... xshock1:

Barish

Breaking news from Moisantia this morning is claiming that the HoD from Effiland was trying to bribe KEiiNO with exorbitant gifts to lure them into a golden handshake deal to represent Effiland. Of course, the group remain loyal ambassadors of Moisantia's NSC committee and we are waiting for further comment from them - right now, Fred is out feeding his reindeer and Tom is reportedly locked in the studio putting the finishing touches to their next release.

Alexandra hasn't been online for 36 hours... But I'm sure that isn't anything suspicious... xshock1:

While it's true our delegation has offered them an invitation to KEiiNO to represent Effiland for WLSC 214 and 215, there was no instance of bribery. The invitations were declined; first citing the exhausting MGP season, and secondly apparently we were too late and they already signed the deal with Endore. Nevertheless we wish them all the best and a successful result for Endore.

Since the submitted songs are all bops, we took some time to reflect on our result in 214th edition, seeking an entry that would win the hearts of WLSC nations. While we still haven't made up our mind yet, this shenanigan with KEiiNO business left us flabbergasted so we'll definitely submit a song asap.

Uto

Veteran

How can the news be breaking when the song is Unbreakable?

Top Bottom