Contact us

🏖WV 173 - Semi-Final 2 in Protaras, Cyprus (Qualifiers announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
In other news, I meant to say this earlier but the Saxony-Anhalt entry link doesn't work for me. I just get "This video is not available" - must be a geographical block for UK maybe? I was able to search for the artist and song and get quite a few other vids so was still able to listen.

Yeah I posted an alternative a few posts up. It's geoblocked for us.

Ne4FJBD.png

The only country in the world :LOL:

daniels1000

::bawu voted! A few very good songs here xheart

Glad to be back after a short break -- the last two months have been a bit crazy again for me so unfortunately I missed the last edition. But I found out before that @ShoeFlo won with Sigur Rós so I want to still say my super late congrats for that and sorry for missing that important edition xfaint

esc87fan

Team :ca: will be delayed due to a long commute, we'll catch up later... hopefully to good news!

BernadetteCydonia

Tonight the guessing game will be a bit different. We will use Cypriot people that have a connection to each qualifier, or vise versa, people from that country/region that have a connection to Cyprus.
grrrr I was already looking forward to wait for when my video screenshot gets posted... you're specifically making my semifinal harder to guess when you figure out the loophole of previous shows :lol:

BernadetteCydonia

Anyways! Italy has arrived to watch the show and fail at figuring out who has which connection :lol: I wonder if any of them are singers enough to represent Cyprus if they ditch Fame Story and stick with their (roughly) 2017-2018 formula of sending half-Cypriots/Greeks xleft

Sultana

ouch thats hard! I assume Saxony Anhalt is not going to qualify as its hard to find somebody thaat precise in terms of roots XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom