Contact us

🏆 NSC ||| THE OSCARS ||| 226 ||| THE GRAND FINAL RESULTS ||| TODAY AT 21:00 CET

marc

THE NEXT ARE: Aimulli & Fervorosia

uWQIV8Y.png

marc

THE NEXT ARE: Yeto-Ya-Yeto & Illumia

Yeto-Ya-Yeto came very close to the lead, but Öösingimäed still in the lead after 6 Nations getting they points and only 4 Nations waiting for they points.

AHRCQcj.png

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Kordavian!! You just missed out on my points, so I'm glad to see it didn't make a difference in the end :D

It would have been awesome to see Xhuxhmaxhuxh go from their first qualification as a returning nation all the way to winning the whole edition, but I'm glad to see a deserving winner either way :)

Luki

Also thanks everyone for the hopefully 8th place because I can't handle being 7th for the 3rd time in 6 editions.

And... thank you marc for suspensful results! xbow

Looren

Veteran
Congraaats Kordavian Islands xheart

Thanks everyone for points, means a lot to me to make it to the final with this song xheart

Otto

I am deeply moved by the profound significance of securing a commendable 4th place finish. This achievement marks a pivotal moment in Xhuxhmaxhuxh’s history and resonates with a profound sense of gratitude for your unwavering support. It really is a blessing.

The path leading to the NSC final was arduous, yet profoundly rewarding. The community's steadfast belief in my artistic vision served as a beacon of inspiration, propelling me forward with unwavering determination. Amidst personal challenges and obstacles, your unwavering encouragement sustained my resolve and fortified my commitment to excellence.

This achievement holds particular poignancy as it signifies my triumphant return to NSC following a period of hiatus. The acceptance and appreciation of my contribution really reaffirms the enduring power of music to transcend barriers and resonate with the human spirit.

I am profoundly indebted to the multitude of individuals who have supported me throughout this journey. I would like to thank the following nations for their dear points:

Semifinal:
12 - Akatsuki, Szimbaya Kingdom, Rahasia-Diati, Belvist
10 - Fervorosia
8 - Vylkuzeme, Endórë, Roseland, Rumia
6 - Dalisska, Pen Island, Trollheimr
5 - Öösingimäed
4 - Xochimila, Tcher-Racoi, Yeto-Ya-Yeto
3 - Tanoiro, Moisantia, Insomnea
2 - Södermalm, Waiting Iist
1 - Biflovatia, Adamsburg, Paperdink

Final:
12 - Akatsuki, Kamande,
10 - Belvist, Rumia, Fervorosia, Rahasia-Diati, Szimbaya Kingdom, Endórë
07 - Trollheimr
06 - Öösingimäed, New Bander State, Roseland, Comino
05 - Yeto-Ya-Yeto, Pen Island, Balearica Island, Xochimila
04 - Vylkuzeme
03 - Zombira, Dalisska, Paperdink, Moisantia,
02 - Tanoiro,
01 - Södermalm, Waiting Iist, Tcher-Racoi

To @marc, thank you for your immaculate hosting. To fellow competitors of NSC, I extend my sincerest appreciation for providing a platform that celebrates creativity.

I also want to thank @Tinchey for their fantastic entry, it is a shame that they missed the PQ spot once again. It was my favourite this edition, gaining my 12 points.

As Xhuxhmaxhuxh embarks on the next chapter of its musical odyssey, I carry with me the invaluable lessons learned and cherished memories forged during this remarkable experience.

With your continued support, I am eager to explore new horizons and push the boundaries of artistic expression.

Amidst the sea of dreams, we stand,
Our stature not defined by height,
But by the strength of their spirit,
In a world where barriers fall,
Our voices rise, a testament to resilience,
For in our hearts, we carry the melody of hope,
Xhuxhmaxhuxh we may be called,
But giants in the symphony of life.

Last edited:

Canuck

Congrats Kordavian Isls! Great song and well-deserved winner.

Was disappointed to finish so low for a second edition in a row, this was a great final so I’m not super surprised… hopefully next edition will be luckier for me ;) also, some great songs in the lower half! Shocked to see Konthena so low, deserved more love than it got.

#teamnac

Last edited:

Nicholas123

Congrats Kordavian Islands!!! After WV now this. You are on a roll Nicholas! :O

Next goal. I'm ready. :mrgreen: Vote for Marina in ESC, people! xcheer Oops. i shouldn't be saying this to a Croat this year. :eek:

whj1q0C.jpeg

Seriously, though, thank you sooo much! this is ::slf best result ever? we have never scored 200 points, Luis hun, right?. I'm exceptionally happy that a legend like Lena Platonos will be among NSC winners. xheart Google her, people, you might like her music. :mrgreen:

Well, i'm at my hometown's Patras carnival half drunk right now (@CypriotGirl won't apporove, i'm sure), so this is all i can write now. Hopefully Luis will be thrilled equally. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Woow, congratulations ::slf! :)
Didn't really see that coming, but I very happy for you guys! Such an impressive victory with 200 points!

Thanks everyone for supporting ::rah Blitz Union! Almost made it to the top-10....I'm quite satisfied. :mrgreen:

xheart

:12: ::bel ::nbs ::zom
:10: ::pap
:8: ::kam ::yap
:7: ::bal ::tch Rehi Kaita
:6: ::xhu
:5: ::adb ::bif ::doi ::eff ::tan ::vyl
:4: ::aka
:3: ::hal ::tro
:1: WL

Thank you ::szk @marc for the great and smooth hosting. xheya

(and now publicly...)
Congratulations ::bel on this hot 3rd place. I'm so proud of you @Milos-BC xheart

Top Bottom