Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS NEW BANDER STATE!

20.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
IT'S STILL NOT OVER YET THOUGH, WE HAVE 6 AWARDS TO GRANT. WE WILL HAVE MORE THAN 1 WINNER
THIS EDITION! IF YOU'VE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO HAS WON THESE!

WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ARE?

envelope-1.png
ENVELOPE-2.png

ENVELOPE-3.png
ENVELOPE-4.png

ENVELOPE-5.png
ENVELOPE-6.png

Borderline

Thanks to everyone who voted for Neajlovia! xrose

Congrats to New Bander State for winning this edition! xmusic

Sadly this is going to be farewell from me for now! It was a great few months having fun! Thank you for keeping the WLSC alive! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ENVELOPE-2.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ENVELOPE-3.png

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks to everyone who voted for Neajlovia! xrose

Congrats to New Bander State for winning this edition! xmusic

Sadly this is going to be farewell from me for now! It was a great few months having fun! Thank you for keeping the WLSC alive! xcheer

I'm sorry, what??? Don't you dare be leaving us! I stan the Babushkas hard xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ENVELOPE-4.png

Barish

Congratz New Bander State! very pleased to see that my second fave won!

And a bronze medal? Thanks everyone who voted for Effiland! xheart It's also an honour to be awarded the highest number of voters, 13/19 is also a personal best for us on the stage of Nations xheart

:12: Bigicia
:10: Belvist
:8: Solentoya, Tanoiro
:7: Arkodrë, Moisantia
:6: Griffin Empire
:5: Utopolis
:4: Szimbaya Kingdom
:2: Banan, Pyrecia, 7
:1: Neajlova

Effing delegation will celebrate this by partying all night in Adriana! xdance

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ENVELOPE-5.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ENVELOPE-6.png

Each of tonights award winners will be taking home a bottle of Taste of Diamonds Champagne. As
the worlds most expensive bottle, it's an appropiate gift for the decedance of this edition.

taste-of-diamonds.jpeg

Thank you for coming tonight!​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Hottest summer bop I've heard in a long time, on hot rotation in ::moi - thank you dear ::sol for sharing it with us xlove

thank you for the 12. xheart It was much appreciated. I'm happy you enjoyed it so much to give it 12. As I didn't particularly want an award i'm happy you did to stop me getting 2. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you everyone for coming in tonight for the result, I hoped you all thoroughly enjoyed the edition and tonights results. I tried to make it fun and memorable somewhat for everyone. It's been a long while since I last hosted, so I had to go out a bit. So thanks for all of you making it special. :D

Thank you so much for 2nd, I am honestly shocked. I was much lower down for almost all of the results until the final voters come in. That border on the podium spots is so small. It was such a close edition, thank you for all of the points. xkiss

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for the position of real winners (yep, I'm ignoring FoFo's missed voting so I can keep that 2nd last place!)

Glad a few of you seemed to like Nina's hot 90s Eurodance bop. I'm not gonna lie, it was blatant ::tan scorewhoring so I was delighted to see that 10 xup

Thanks to:

:10: ::tan
:5: Neajlovia (don't leave us xlove)
:4: ::ros 7
:3: Effiland
:2: Szimbaya Kingdom, Arkodrë
:1: Belvist

And thanks Ashley for the fab hosting as ever, legend xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thanks for a simply diwine edition Ashley, it's been fabulous xlove We stole a bottle of champagne and some diamonds while your delegation weren't looking btw xo

Thanks to all who voted for T&D, tequila shots for you all xheat Congrats NBS, a great winner :mrgreen:

randajad

Veteran
Whoa 5th xheat I am impressed. Thank you so much for your precious votes. Also congrats to my 12 pointer, I- xheat

Also, thank you and congrats Ashley for an amazing show. This is breathtaking. xrose

Top Bottom