Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
did someone say

hijirio

Veteran

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Btw, is there any reason why the link of the entry of Kansai starts at 74 seconds and not from the beginning? xthink

Thank you for pointing this out. I just checked and it was sent to me like this when I was given the entries. It doesn't make sense though as it's not like it's skipping an intro.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Thank you for pointing this out. I just checked and it was sent to me like this when I was given the entries. It doesn't make sense though as it's not like it's skipping an intro.
I understood that this might have happened. At first, I played it from where the link starts, but then it sounded like I listened only to half song, so I checked the beginning, and it didn't have any intro, so I figured out that it must have been a mistake in the link that was sent!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I understood that this might have happened. At first, I played it from where the link starts, but then it sounded like I listened only to half song, so I checked the beginning, and it didn't have any intro, so I figured out that it must have been a mistake in the link that was sent!

I've noticed that Youtube has added this new thing recently where if you click on a video, leave it and then come back later, the video is stamped where you left from. I'm guessing this could have happened when Gaëlle sent her song in. Hopefully the voters so far realised the mistake.

Genesis

I've noticed that Youtube has added this new thing recently where if you click on a video, leave it and then come back later, the video is stamped where you left from. I'm guessing this could have happened when Gaëlle sent her song in. Hopefully the voters so far realised the mistake.
That is why I always use share button for the links as I don't even trust my own judgment.

SF1 is such a bloodbath I can't xfaint Many of us will need a mirakel xpray
Great show as always Kai. Animal Crossing theme is super cute, and my Penelope character looks sweet xheart

:pl: has voted xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@RainyWoods The link for Brittany entry you put isn't what I sent. The link I sent when I submitted my entry has a better audio quality : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9U7Uhie1Y

Brittany has voted. I love my top 4.

I'm sorry about that. I believe I used what was played at the LL. The video you sent I'm afraid is only available in Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg and Austria. It's completely blocked everywhere else. Is there another version with better quality than what we used here you would like it to be replaced with? You can check where your video can and can't be played by using this site https://watannetwork.com/tools/blocked/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom