Contact us

🌳 WV Spin-Off 174 🏡 Home regions 🏡RESULTS OUT 🌳

Fierro

uteIxbO.png

Join us in celebrating the blend of melodies from around the globe as we come together to honor our home regions! Prepare your mind for a heartwarming musical line-up evoking cosiness and spirit of home.

PARTICIPANTS:

TEXT SHOW:

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yorkshire & The Humber pls :D

ShoeFlo

Hang on ... home region means the place we've grown up or where we live right now? Or can we choose?
I am used to call Bremen my home but these days I'm living in Lower Saxony which would offer me maaaany more artists to choose between :D

Fierro

Hang on ... home region means the place we've grown up or where we live right now? Or can we choose?
I am used to call Bremen my home but these days I'm living in Lower Saxony which would offer me maaaany more artists to choose between :D
I think there are no strict limitations on this. As long as your current destination is your more or less permanent place of living which you can also call home, I think it should be eligible. On the contrary, travel destinations or temporary locations of staying are not suitable.

Amir

Veteran
it will be a hard to find something that I don't hate, but I love the challenge

::berl for me

ferret

Місто-герой Харків, будь ласка! xcoffee

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I think there are no strict limitations on this. As long as your current destination is your more or less permanent place of living which you can also call home, I think it should be eligible. On the contrary, travel destinations or temporary locations of staying are not suitable.

We've had this spin off before and iirc the thought is that it really should be the region you're currently living in, however the region in which you grew up is also fine.

Sultana

I live in the capital of the loveliest Ural region, so Ural Federal District for me

Top Bottom