Contact us

☔💡 WV180 CATHEDRAL CITY 💡☔ SEMI 2 🚬 DDL: 12TH OF JANUARY 🕵️‍♂️

ShoeFlo

Last?? Uhm, what, did y'all forget to listen to my entry or-

funny thing is that this is a risk I thought about because your banner it's a bit cut off from the other banners by the handsome bald man banner that's on the left... maybe some careless people just thought it is PQ for some reason and then didnt scroll down where they would have found the real PQ

Uto

Veteran
funny thing is that this is a risk I thought about because your banner it's a bit cut off from the other banners by the handsome bald man banner that's on the left... maybe some careless people just thought it is PQ for some reason and then didnt scroll down where they would have found the real PQ
XX5ZFCR.png

chontono

Oohhhh guys, I was convinced not to pass this time, I cannot believe my streak here, thank you sooooo much, honestly, truly honoured, especially with so many US regions in my semi, unexpected , thanks for making this tiny country shine musically worldwide at least here xbow xbow xbow xrose
Thanks a lot to our awesome host for such entertaining show and my Jonathan’s reference ;)
BUT the results were far from fair to me, my points to eliminated songs were:
:hu: :10: :eek: Last two editions Hungary passed and not this? Come on…
:hr: :8: This was a sure qualifier, I can’t believe it…
:ie: :5: xcry
:paci: :3: :(
:is: :2: :(
::gota :1: :(
Too many wastes this time, together with the other semi being super weak, I really don’t know what I am going to vote in the Final xshrug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I really hope this isn't the case as I'd feel terrible. There's a gap and it clearly says in big text "prequalified entry", splitting the banners up. I thought it would be obvious.

Uto

Veteran
I really hope this isn't the case as I'd feel terrible. There's a gap and it clearly says in very big text "prequalified entry", splitting the banners up. I thought it would be obvious.
It is obvious, Flo just thinks people are even dumber than I look.

ShoeFlo

I really hope this isn't the case as I'd feel terrible. There's a gap and it clearly says in big text "prequalified entry", splitting the banners up. I thought it would be obvious.
I don't think it seriously happened.. one really has to be plain stupid or drunk if you get confused by a simple "filling banner"

theditz83

Veteran
Closer than I thought I'd be, thanks for the votes all, but I knew I'd fail in this draw. I get the message loud and clear, any link to Loreen is bad - noted. :lol:

Wondering if there had been enough reju voters whether I might have sneaked through to the final... That :12: from Connor was awesome, and tbh I'd hoped for him to be in my semi as I figured he'd like this one.

:se: DNQs
:7: ::nswa
:3: :fi:
:2: :ve:
:1: :ie:

ShoeFlo

:is: NQs

:5: :hu:
:4: :ie:
:2: ::gota
:1: :hr:

in fact good results, in this respect I cannot complain
I truly believe I got an unlucky draw. I can spontaneously name you three users of SF1 who probably would have 10ed or 12ed my song but it the type of users who didn't use to vote REJU recently and probably didn't either in this edition. I stronlgy believe if I somehow made the final I would have done quite well, fighting for a Top 10 result. Nobody can convince me of the contrary. My entry has some kind of celestial majesty that usually works well for me, it's a shoeflo trademark. But well, everbody once or twice or much more often got killed by unlucky draw or difficult competition. It just happens. And I was probably overdue after a long streak of great results recently.

Congrats to all qualifiers, I was lucky with both SF1 and SF2 results and will have a good choice to fill my top 10 with

Edit: Gisli Gunnarsson will of course return and get a chance for revenge.. his latest album was a gold mine for my liking

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
WHOA!!!

I really did not think I was going to get in in this semi—thank you all so much!!!

Top Bottom