Contact us

▣ NSC 208 ▤ ART HAUS FINAL ▣ RESULTS ▧ WINNER ANNOUNCED!

esc87fan

Welcome to the 29th Place Club, Uferbruht! xwave

Uto

Veteran
The winner obviously #choices. A #choice I gave 5 points, so I should be happy. Utopolis made final with a very alternative sonk, so that's good. I feel like I can continue on this path and don't get blitzed in the bum for it.

Hosts, many thanks, the stylistic direction was sublime. Couple weeks ago I said we were living in peak hosting, I wasn't bullshitting. NSC, WV and WLSC were all experiencing a highlight hosting job at the same time in terms of artistic mumbo jumbo. Very tasty. I mean if I go back like 2 years and a bit there's still just complete text hostings in NSC. This was really nice though, both the banners and the results. Just a little bit of extra effort goes a long way. It's appreciated.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yaay congratulations ::tch Tcher-Racoi on your first NSC win! Well deserved! xclap
Fun fact: I found this song a year ago, had plans to send it to NSC, but was a bit in doubt. And now I see someone else winning NSC with it! :LOL: This is unbelievable! I'm not sad about it ofc, on the contrary I'm very happy for you Tom. xrunhug

Thanks for supporting ::rah and "Blue-Eyed Boy"! This entry was kinda personal and turned out to be a bit "autobiographical" judging by the lyrics. Also I think it's nearly the most pop of all my entries, so I expected more points from pop music fans and less from my own pot, but it seems like this song wasn't so pop as I thought (someone said it's Indietronica haha), I guess I got the majority of my points from my usual voters (but of course there were some exceptions still)! Overall I'm so happy to reach the top-10! Thank you all! xlove

:12: ::ugl xheart :eek:
:10: ::pyr ::tch ::ari ::sun ::tyb
:8: ::nbs Slagensala
:7: ::tan ::doi Bagrovor
:6: ::hal ::mor 7
:5: ::cal
:4: ::ora
:3: ::bal ::nal ::ufe WL Konthena
:2: ::uto
:1: ::com ::taa ::aim ::tro ::yap ::ins

HUGE RESPECT to ::nbs @ferret and ::ufe @Alevender for this amazing creative edition! xheat And I was so happy to be on your team. Hopefully you guys enjoyed my recaps hehe. Will be missing this edition for sure (already missing it)! xheart

esc87fan

I am still overjoyed by getting 3rd place in REJU in my semi, especially the :12: from our new champion Tcher-Racoi. Salamat to everyone for supporting Maymay

Thank you to our wonderful hosts for such a fantastic edition!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::tch! :)

A huge round of applause to the Host Team for a fantastic edition. All the graphics and everything was top notch! xbow xheat

Thank you so much for the votes to ::tro! Love to see points from some surprising nations! xlove xhug xrose

:12: ::kam ::nbs ::vyl ::slf xheart
:8: ::bel ::rum xheart
:7: ::riy xheart
:6: ::bal xheart
:5: ::pyr ::kim ::szk ::yap ::red ::rah xheart
:4: ::com ::beg 7 xheart
:2: ::tan Bagrovor xheart
:1: ::sol ::tch xheart

Leaf

Congrats ::tch, a winner that keeps growing on me with each listen! And thanks to the hosts; I was in love with the aesthetics from start to finish.
Thanks a bunch to all our voters as well, "Leave This Behind" is honestly my favourite ::ora entry in a long time so it was especially lovely (no pun intended) to see how much some of you enjoyed it. xheart

Last edited:

ferret

Many thanks to everyone for contributing to this edition! The final was crazy and so hard to vote! o_O
Due to the situation around, it was not possible to implement everything planned, but I will save all the ideas for future hosting...... someday. ;) I thank my team (@Alevender @Veronika @Karhu @MiraShadowMan) for their help, we are all great! xup
Congratulations to ::tch & Artem on his first victory! xacademic This battle was beautiful until the very end and ended quite unexpectedly. Real luck with intrigue, happiness for the Host! :giggle: See you next editon, hopefully in Tcher Rakoi! xheart Слава Україні! 🇺🇦🤞

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats to ::tch, always nice to see someone I vote for win. :D Also congrats to ::slf and ::sun on the PQ spots. :) I gotta be honest, despite my threats after the recent poll result, I didn't let that influence my votes. I take statistics too seriously to be able to pull that off tbh. What DID influence my votes was seeing SKYND live on Sunday. Tyler Hadley was one of the highlights of the concert, and moved up a bit in my ranking when I got home. ;)

Lonter

Not me almost missing a PQ spot by almost not being able to vote again (well, and then the forum fell down so the deadline got extended, but still!)

A completely lovely winner, glad my votes helped to get them there, and I'm also really thankful for the PQ spot and the 3rd place. It had been a while.

Absolutely lovely edition and show in all aspects, too.

takeru

Congratulations Tcher-Racoi!! I’m a bit relieved because it just missed out on my points but then it grew on me in the days after I voted, and I really regretted not voting for it.

(This is a pretty regular occurrence actually; I think it’s because of the extra attention you have to give the songs around your 1-pointer to decide your points :lol: )

Delighted to see my other high points also in the top 6.

A wonderful triple hosted effort from you all! See you next edition. xcheer

Yoni

I was debating between Mormadorei and TR for my 12 and I'm so glad I didn't have to regret giving TR the 10 in the end :lol:
SO HAPPY with this winner!!! and the top 5 which i voted for 4 of them, wonderful results, wonderful hosting, wonderful everything xrose

Top Bottom