6 3.7%

3 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

marty

In an interview in Athens Kaleen was asked if we can expect anything unexpected in the staging and Kaleen said that the people who she presented the staging were surprised about it. that can be good news or bad news.

marty

wouldn‘t be a surprise! I haven‘t seen her properly dancing in any of the clips of the prepartys. :mrgreen:
There are four dancers on stage. I dont think they will move as less as last year. Kaleen probably will be extensively dancing only in the two dance breaks and in the rave part with slower moves in the other parts. that will be enough. I think this is what we can expect. But still to reach a good result it will need more than a good dance show.

aef

this song took part in the internal selection this year. i think it's great and julian is definitely an artist to keep an eye on
I like some parts of the song and in general I wouldn’t mind an approach like this one for our future Eurovision entry. The song is good but an actual Eurovision song needs a little bit more… Maybe he will try again.

marty

Potential spoiler of :at: Kaleen's ESC outfit? Didn't realize she had 3 legs. :unsure:

h4VwmjD_d.webp
I dont think so, I think she is wearing a long white dress like the ones in the background on this picture.
Apparently her stage outfit will be designed by Marina Hoermanseder. She said that it was a difficult task to fix a lot of Swarovski stones on a very small dress. Earlier Kaleen said that her outfit will be either black or red. I guess other than in previous years this year ORF will not reveal the stage outfit.

Lindon

Last edited:

PolarFoxxie.

I'm so disappointed that Conchita is not doing reaction videos to Eurovision songs this year. I always like to watch it and this year especially with so many gay artists it's pitty there isn't. I'm sure she would love Nemo's song, Mustii song and so on.. she is probably busy.

But I do love is that she said she may come back to Eurovision when she gets right song and Eurovision needs our legend. Get that second crown, two throphies richtung Vienna.

As far as with kalleen. I love the song, she is not among my highest favourites, but that song is banger and deserves top 10. Not sure about her vocals though. From me she gets here 12 points, but in Eurovision I won't vote. I hope she brings all those half naked men to malme.

Osterreich gut gemacht, das ist viel viel besser als in lezter zeit wemm AUT geschickt hat.

njdevils94

Veteran
World Exclusive LIVE STREAM of :at: Kaleen's send off party before heading to Eurovision being streamed.

Lindon

marty

Lindon

Does anyone know what happened?

First, the live stream started very late. Then you had the impression that the moderator was trying to buy time. He and Deban joked several times about Kaleen not being here. When she finally came on stage she seemed to be out of breath even before the first word. What happened there?

Last edited:

Datura

I'm so disappointed that Conchita is not doing reaction videos to Eurovision songs this year. I always like to watch it and this year especially with so many gay artists it's pitty there isn't. I'm sure she would love Nemo's song, Mustii song and so on.. she is probably busy.

they are doing OZAA again, so there should be some kind of reactions on this wurst-tv thing

Datura

thats an abslotue ridiculous version of we will rave.
i personally dont understand the decision to do this version, it doesnt do the song any favors and instead of highlighting kaleens strengths it points out where here flaws are (singing). for those who didn't get it yet, let's shine a light on it... :/

Lindon

i personally dont understand the decision to do this version, it doesnt do the song any favors and instead of highlighting kaleens strengths it points out where here flaws are (singing). for those who didn't get it yet, let's shine a light on it... :/
This reminds me of this TV series whose title I no longer remember, in which at the end of every episode a once happy uptempo pop song was interpreted slowly and irritatingly and emphasized that it was actually about stalking a woman.

And this here doesn't work with a small and tired audience.

Last edited:

marty

the good thing is that not many people will be taking a notice of her performance last night. on friday please use heavy backing vocals again. its time for her to deliver. there has been enough time for rehearsing.

Top Bottom