3 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
That's not exactly true. You get depressed when someone says something negative..if you were a sole informer, where are the Spotify Updates this year? Where is the information about negative fan reviews? And why don't you run a website a la esc kompakt then if information is your business?

Ezio

Veteran
What does it matter. Jesus doesnt care about it so why should I. Good afternoon then.

Lindon

I don't know what happened to you, but it makes me sad. Your answers are not at all Christian.

Liebe deinen Nächsten wie dich selbst. Das könnte aber auch die Erklärung sein.

musicfan

The chorus lets it down for me, so much so I wish it didn't come back the final time. The strident nature of it annoys me in the end. Maybe the dance break music isn't that great either, but the rest of the song is nice. So overall frustrating, certainly not anything like as good as last year's entry.

miramax09

I personally like the song, but not as much as Who The Hell Is Edgar and Halo. However, in my opinion, the two mentioned lacked a coherent stage production, which will hopefully be a strength of We Will Rave this year.

I got tired of the audio relatively quickly, and the second part is too hectic and full of scenes for me. I feel the same way about a lot of this year's entries. The absolute overkill for me is Ireland with the shouted I, I, I know you're living a lie. :D

Ezio

Veteran
I don't know what happened to you, but it makes me sad. Your answers are not at all Christian.

Liebe deinen Nächsten wie dich selbst. Das könnte aber auch die Erklärung sein.
I am sorry you don't feel loved. I just asked questions.

I don't feel love here at all but I guess that's ok. Non-Christians are entitled to not loving and to me, myself and I, but then Christians are quickly cornered for being unloving when they are just stern. I am sorry I am a failure in being a role model.

Lindon

I am sorry you don't feel loved. I just asked questions.

I don't feel love here at all but I guess that's ok. Non-Christians are entitled to not loving and to me, myself and I, but then Christians are quickly cornered for being unloving when they are just stern. I am sorry I am a failure in being a role model.
Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean it's not here. We both had much fun over the years. That's why I'm so puzzled. But you know the old saying “As you shout into the forest, it echoes back”.

Lindon

Does anyone know what the pre-party in Milan is about? Kaleen seems to want to show up there.

musicfan

I personally like the song, but not as much as Who The Hell Is Edgar and Halo. However, in my opinion, the two mentioned lacked a coherent stage production, which will hopefully be a strength of We Will Rave this year.

I got tired of the audio relatively quickly, and the second part is too hectic and full of scenes for me. I feel the same way about a lot of this year's entries. The absolute overkill for me is Ireland with the shouted I, I, I know you're living a lie. :D
That's the style of music with Bambi Thug.

Halo is quite repetitive really.

EscGeek

Veteran
:at: is the first country to be in my top 3 for three consecutive years in modern esc history (2004 and beyond)xheya

Turns out you don't need a duo to impress me like i thought on page 1 :mrgreen:

ViVillRejv

In an extremely competitive uptempo year this is my only 12p. The song feels both modern and nostalgic at the same time and is, in my opinion, skillfully written and will survive outside of the ESC bubble.

Lindon

I can't comment on other threads, because I avoid listening to other countries songs, so I have more reason to watch the shows. Other than the Austrian song I listened to half of the German song.
Nobody seems to appreciate that I see my role here to inform what is going on with the Austrian song, collect and subtitling ORF reports and so on.
Of course I recognized that there is not much going on. I already told here, that I contacted Kaleen and made suggestions to her what has to change with not much success.
What I deliver here is an extra service. I have 7000 subscribers and almost 8 mio views on my YouTube channel and can easily restrict myself doing only that.

Of course it was satire. Everyone here knows that Matt has an aversion to this kind of songs, with silly lyrics and no deeper meaning.
You can see once again that I always misjudge @Matt
He was so happy after hearing the song.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
OGAE France only gave 7 points to Austria this year which is no improvement at all to last year. This means, total televote flop and 16th place in the Final at best.

Romeo

Last year I spoke with Klara Hammerström and Gabry Ponte saying get together for a happy harcore style song. This Austrian entry is what I was hopeing for so I got my wish just with a different singer lol

Lindon

7th in the running order after France. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
Netherlands is the obvious favourite to win the semi, but Austria seems to have gotten lucky as well with the producers this year.

After France and until Netherlands it's the apparent standout. The opening of the first half with Greece and Switzerland is surprisingly top heavy and I think these two songs are too quirky in their own ways to follow each other up.

In the end, Kaleen would be overshadowed by Europapa anyways, but she is set to cast a shadow herself over a big part of the show.

BaN this song due to sex scene in the music video

:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom