4 3.2%

3 2.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

HarryUK

Veteran
Gutted that we won't be seeing Konstrakta making bread and parading it around like baby Jesus in May

Teya Dora falls a bit flat for me. On paper, I should adore this but it really doesn't do anything for me. Perhaps it's her voice? I'm not sure. But for now :4:

Loindici

Veteran
Results with Melfest Voting aka Real Voting
No you're wrong the real voting system is clearly Etapa Nationala Moldova

Fluke

Something from last year is stuck on her like a tattoo.

Seriously, as a Loreen copy, she's not bad but it's too obvious and the song goes nowhere. The soft part is flat and cold, and the "pompous, majestic" part sounds cheap and cliched. I see this as a likely non-qualifier unless they really change something to make it seem less cheap, and not a blatant ripoff.

rasmuslights

Veteran

Seriously, as a Loreen copy, she's not bad but it's too obvious and the song goes nowhere. The soft part is flat and cold, and the "pompous, majestic" part sounds cheap and cliched. I see this as a likely non-qualifier unless they really change something to make it seem less cheap, and not a blatant ripoff.

Loreen copy? As if she doesn't have one of the biggest European hits last year that had the same vibe as Ramonda.

Paco Roca

If Teya Dora and "Ramonda" are more or less a copy of Loreen and "Tattoo", do you think Teya Dora and "Ramonda" also resemble Pont Aeri and "Flying Free" a little? xcrazy:lol:

Loindici

Veteran
I adore Teya's song, and judging by the song alone she would get my :10:.

Her staging lacks a color or centerpiece, making it a tad too boring to watch. Adding something at the beginning would be great.
Maybe add a small fake Ramonda flower encased in glass, or revise the background to story-tell about the struggle of Serbian people. She needs to get her message across more effectively as people can't be expected to understand Serbian in just 3 minutes.

ag89

1.645.000 people watched the final of PZE and 700.000 people followed YouTube live stream.
260.000 received messages.

crashworld

Veteran
Hmm, interesting Serbia decides to send a full-blown ballad this time round. I think it's alright, but beside it being in Serbian, it somehow lacks identity? And it just plods along with no climax. Giving this a :5:.

njdevils94

Veteran
Congrats to :rs: Teya Dora on winning Pesma za Eurovizija. :D

A decent choice even if I think we've heard stronger ballads in this ilk before. No question the staging is beautiful. Will need some time for this to grow on me. Cool to see another big up and coming domestic star in the Balkans doing Eurovision too.

I hope we see Breskvica, Zorja and Hristina back in the selection in the future with even stronger songs. Konstrakta was funny for the call back staging to In corpore sano but I don't think it would've fared well at ESC. Doubt most casual fans would have remembered it or got the irony of the song and lyrics.

Milos-BC

Very satisfied with the outcome. Both Zorja and Teya would've been great options, and in the end the full package won.

The song has quality and I believe we should go step by step. No gigantic expectations right away, just one step at a time. The staging is great as it is already but I am sure Teya and her team will do their best to make it even more visually appealing on the ESC stage. She takes everything very seriously and this is so great to see.

For me personally, this has been the best PZE so far. Other than having a great winner, we also have a good pool of names that didn't get the chance so far but have the potential for the future. Zorja (above all), Dzordzi, Balos (despite the flop, but he needs to prepare better), Zejna.....and this is really such a great thing to look forward.

Oh yes, and I am equally happy that the regime project lost. When I see how much pro-government satellites are moaning......it makes it even more satisfying.

Full support for Teya!

Loindici

Veteran
Oh yes, and I am equally happy that the regime project lost. When I see how much pro-government satellites are moaning......it makes it even more satisfying.

... what?

No like who's the regime project tho

njdevils94

Veteran
... what?

He's talking about Breskvica even though those are all based on false claims. Both Gnezdo orlovo and Ramonda can be looked at as political if you really want to look deep enough.

Very satisfied with the outcome. Both Zorja and Teya would've been great options, and in the end the full package won.

The song has quality and I believe we should go step by step. No gigantic expectations right away, just one step at a time. The staging is great as it is already but I am sure Teya and her team will do their best to make it even more visually appealing on the ESC stage. She takes everything very seriously and this is so great to see.

For me personally, this has been the best PZE so far. Other than having a great winner, we also have a good pool of names that didn't get the chance so far but have the potential for the future. Zorja (above all), Dzordzi, Balos (despite the flop, but he needs to prepare better), Zejna.....and this is really such a great thing to look forward.

Full support for Teya!
Aren't you the guy that still won't recognize :xk:'s independence? :unsure:

Milos-BC

... what?

I meant on Breskvica. We have all witnessed what kind of statements she was giving...and she had support coming from all TV stations and tabloids that are under direct control of the government. They went as far as to announce her victory even before the NF started.

And now of course, they are attacking Teya Dora, saying that she is mumbling and that she shouldn't go to ESC because "people" have chosen Breskvica. And it went as far as saying that they will write an open letter to RTS to cancel the results and send "people's choice" instead :lol: Unfortunately, all of this is expected.

:lol: I think you have mistaken me with someone else. Also...what kind of question is this? And what do you expect me to reply......on a thread related to ESC, just as a reminder? This question is more suitable for the political part of the forum. But I am not visiting that part at all, and with good reason.

han-g

He's talking about Breskvica even though those are all based on false claims. Both Gnezdo orlovo and Ramonda can be looked at as political if you really want to look deep enough.

There's a difference between an ongoing situation that will anger a fellow participating nation, one which if it came to it would actually recieve support from 4 of the big 5 plus host in getting the song dqd and an historical situation which won't anger any currently participating country.

Iker

Veteran
I'm not gripped by it unfortunately. I can just give 6 points in the poll as it's moderately pleasant.

Top Bottom