14 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

Bmbriga

Cmon, even if sound wasn't the best what we witnessed tonight can be blamed on it to the tiny extent.
They can only wish tiny echo was their only problem.
It became pretty obvious where the fault is after Vinko came and sounded perfectly fine and they probably low key hate Slimane tonight.

Excuses:...

Slimane:
throw-window.gif

PolarFoxxie.

Lady lasagna aka I'm better than every other competitor and I'm too good to be bothered to learn something about Eurovision or to hear songs of other Dora competitors. He is above Eurovision or at least that's his attitude in interview with wiwibloggs and especially with Neven you can see it.

You said never again Dora, you blamed everyone else for your loss first time competing in Dora. What changed your mind? Show lady lasagna hypocrisy. Yesss Neven 1: lady lasagna 0

Dude why are you even applying for Eurovision if you are not a fan and you just want to be seen and get fame..

He is like Blanco of italy who was too good for eurovision and we saw that ended in the esc, but Croatian version.

Yazy

"Old crap, new packaging"

Comparing this to previous Opatija years....what has really changed here?

Same old same old, tired, lazy camera shots from long distance, almost every performance looking dull, basic, empty...

Lovely stage? Pff, so was DORA 2022 stage.

PolarFoxxie.

All eyes on Baby Lasagna today xpray
He will have campy long sleeves, too much circus, everything messy going on on stage, something like Estonia 2024 so if that's your style go for it. He even shaved his head to be like roop and Latvian guy.. and he will even have costume reveal like its 2004. How adorable right? Even though his attitude is always no I can't be bothered to watch Eurovision, I'm metal guy, I don't have time to listen to other songs. It seems even though his PR is doing awful job (like you need to be professional every time in interviews) refering to catastrophy with Neven Ciganovic interview. He is having a costume reveal, someone in his circle watched Eurovision before.

PolarFoxxie.

Looking forward to Baby Lasagna performing tonight
You are looking forward to long, campy sleeves, camp costume reveal from 2004, a lot of weird cringe hand moves and weird cringe moves and staging that causes you epilepsy. Enjoy @bURN, you have such a good taste. (y)

If you find good hip hop and folk bland in one, you will like this one too because this one has ethno folk costume reveal in something that is not that style.

njdevils94

Veteran
Cmon, even if sound wasn't the best what we witnessed tonight can be blamed on it to the tiny extent.
They can only wish tiny echo was their only problem.
It became pretty obvious where the fault is after Vinko came and sounded perfectly fine and they probably low key hate Slimane tonight.

Excuses:...

Slimane:
throw-window.gif
Yes, there were plenty of amateur performances but still some sound issues last night nonetheless. :fr: Slimane probably knows how to use in ears better. That isn't a great example but if you think HRT has incredible sound good for you I guess.

Bmbriga

Yes, there were plenty of amateur performances but still some sound issues last night nonetheless. :fr: Slimane probably knows how to use in ears better. That isn't a great example but if you think HRT has incredible sound good for you I guess.
I most definitely don't think HRT has incredible sound. It never had. But I also don't think the sound played a major role in what we witnessed yesterday.

ag89

HRT can do some damage control (because the backlash is real) by doing a few simple things:
- remove chairs and make people stand in front rows, give them small flags
- force hosts to be less formal and smile a bit more
- give signals to public to cheer before a song starts
- add music during announcing the winners.

Having a show in a studio is completely ok: look at PzE.

For the rest it is already too late this year: we are seeing the consequences of a long term corruption at HRT and outdated selection approach. I am happy to see HRT displayed all of it last night during the first semi so we can finally expect some changes (hopefully) next year.

Bmbriga

OK. Let's go again. xcheer
I hope this night will go better.
Although, in the end I'm pretty satisfied and low key love how the last night went, because there was no potential winning songs, so it was at least entertaining listening to them :devilish:

Top Bottom