14 6.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

ag89

Overall, the show was a disaster: putting songs on side (they were bad), HRT did a bad job. Hosts were meh and it's time to bring someone new to host instead of Duško. People sitting there were cringeworthy - now I miss fake applauses from Vienna 2015.

Announcement of winners was tacky without any music in the background, no drama. Intros for songs came in complete silence. I hope HRT will look into some comments from tonight and change things until tomorrow.

The stage is nice, but camera work is lazy and made bad songs even worse.

Some people thought the sound was bad - no, people just couldn't sing. Look at Slimane's performance and compare it to horrors that came before him.

Alcatraz

I have no words for this semi-final. Ok, I didn't really have any expectations, but what we saw was horror! Most of them sing worse than me!!! :eek:

LakZaNokte

Well it was kinda given that only thing that is expected is Baby’s live.
Nobody cares for the rest. They might as well fart for 3 min on the stage.

Alcatraz

Well it was kinda given that only thing that is expected is Baby’s live.
Nobody cares for the rest. They might as well fart for 3 min on the stage.
I think that Marcela will also be great tomorrow. But yeah, we all wait to see BL! :cool:

Luki

After the first few songs my friend and I had to cover our reactions because we were scared it would be recorded. The quality of the songs tonight was abysmal. Overall it looked quite good in the studio however Slimane really ate everyone up - I almost started crying. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Alcatraz

After the first few songs my friend and I had to cover our reactions because we were scared it would be recorded. The quality of the songs tonight was abysmal. Overall it looked quite good in the studio however Slimane really ate everyone up - I almost started crying. Can't wait for tomorrow!
In the beginning, I was afraid that HRT had screwed up everything with the sound. First Vinko, and later Slimane, showed that the problem was not HRT...but these so-called singers who can't sing! xfacepalm

njdevils94

Veteran
In the beginning, I was afraid that HRT had screwed up everything with the sound. First Vinko, and later Slimane, showed that the problem was not HRT...but these so-called singers who can't sing! xfacepalm
No sound quality was a problem all night. Even the start of :fr: Slimane's ESC song there was a tiny echo. Hopefully it is fixed by tomorrow. Tonight wasn't good though for song quality. The 2nd semi will indeed be a lot stronger.

toddi__b

The tele-vote will be interesting now though between Baby Lasagna, Vatra and Let 3. No obvious favorite there.
No favourite? Baby Lasagna is very clearly THE favourite.

Let 3 is probably the only competition but their stunt with Severina (and what happened at the press conference) will either turn people way off, or way on.

Semi 2 has the stronger songs so I really hope the sound issues are fixed because this was actually painful to watch!

Top Bottom