8 7.5%

10 9.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Random thoughts:
  • I hoped Gigi d'Agostino, we've got Corona. OK, not a bad deal.
  • Jalisse xheart
  • Loredana Bertè really HATES Björn Borg it seems. And maybe hates the whole Sweden. It would be iconic.
  • But... who are those other "big" names? Sibley was cringe two years ago, the AI song was the worst of the bunch and no idea for the four other acts. You could have invited Megara instead, probably.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Here were are, at the beginning of February. I've been coming to Klosters every year for *ssssfwdfp* yeahs and yeahs and yeahs every since i was about five, actually. *smug* And always in February the snow - i'm wearing shoes, not quite boots, but shoes especially for the snow - there is no snow. I look up the mountains, there's only a bit of snow on the top bits. :-/

::SLAM CUT::

Z5PlJpw.gif

what is happening to our world? :-/

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Here were are, at the beginning of February. I've been coming to Klosters every year for *ssssfwdfp* yeahs and yeahs and yeahs every since i was about five, actually. *smug* And always in February the snow - i'm wearing shoes, not quite boots, but shoes especially for the snow - there is no snow. I look up the mountains, there's only a bit of snow on the top bits. :-/

::SLAM CUT::

Z5PlJpw.gif

what is happening to our world? :-/

We demand this monologue in May before Dana starts singing The Last Polar Bear on the sadly now snowless Malmö stage.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
the ebu had BETTER adapt the 3 minutes only rules just for her yes

or cut 1 minute from the song to make room for the monologue, that also works. :-)

HarryUK

Veteran
Just gonna go to Eurovision in Malmö to annoy my ex husband x

I live for the pettiness honestly. A woman after my own heart! Equivalent of me going to St Petersburg pre-war with work on a business trip to annoy my ex!! (wish I'd said yes now...)

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
But... who are those other "big" names? Sibley was cringe two years ago, the AI song was the worst of the bunch and no idea for the four other acts. You could have invited Megara instead, probably.

La Rua competed in Sanremo Nuove Proposte in 2016 and Sanremo Giovani in 2018

Neely

Not sure if I'm deluding myself or if the sound mixing really is genuinely much better than the last two years. No massive vocal car crashes yet.

HarryUK

Veteran
I love you guys and I love eurovision but I don't think my sanity can take uvpsm semis again especially when there is no ronela for me to laugh at
It's yet TBC if Björn Borg is going to drag his ex wife off stage so you may want to for that!

Neely

Liked Dafne the best so far too but surprised at all the 'rock' acts as if they learnt nothing from the results of the last two years.

Daudia back with a better song than last year.

Top Bottom