• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I think Lithuania, Finland and The Netherlands are gonna be main reasons for this not to win. Too many countries are going Kaarja style bop this year.

You meant Estonia probably not Lithuania?

Otherwise agree. He's going to be max 6th with the juries and he'd need a landslide in televote for this to win (Käärijä style) and he won't succeed in that because Netherlands will probably win it.

Alcatraz

You meant Estonia probably not Lithuania?

Otherwise agree. He's going to be max 6th with the juries and he'd need a landslide in televote for this to win (Käärijä style) and he won't succeed in that because Netherlands will probably win it.
No way NL wins the televote.

blue00eyes

This year's ESC is just so bad that we have a winner like this.

Edit: nothing can be worse than the chicken entry

FilipFromSweden

i jUsT CaNt sEe ThIS WiNnInG!!1 - comment said about literally every song that has won Eurovision. Last year it was Tattoo.

Maia

i jUsT CaNt sEe ThIS WiNnInG!!1 - comment said about literally every song that has won Eurovision. Last year it was Tattoo.
Gosh were people actually saying that about Tattoo? :LOL: I didn't think there were any doubts about it winning

jatojo

I was looking for support for my opinion that the Croatian song is bad. So I played it for my old mother - thinking that a song like that doesn't appeal at all to the elderly. But - unfortunately - she likes it! A devastating blow ...

musicfan

People compare it to Cha Cha Cha but I think it might be better. The rhythm part is more interesting to me, I like the change up towards the end as well. And the melody in the chorus instead of being bubblegum has more of a rock-pop feeling. Cha Cha Cha aimed more at camp with the stage performance, this one (so far at least) looks less weird in the staging but still seems fun and relevant to the song.

Top Bottom