8 7.8%

8 7.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Portugal-scaled.jpg

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS FINALLY THE FANWANK IS OVER!

EscGeek

Veteran
ay, good ol' portugal. tsk tsk tsk... IOTAP

Now i will focus on Tornike, Hanna Ferm and Internal selections we know nothing about when searching for my 2020 winner

Mrm

Veteran
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????

Go to hell FdC jury!!!

You just pick that drag act and go to hell Portugal, you want to stay in semis again..

:eek: :mad:

Blasted was your biggest stand out for Rotterdam! xcry xcry xcry

AliceEsc

:( Blasted. Well, I always have the audio version to go to.
My new favorite is Movimento, I hope they win!

Uto

Veteran
Pretty happy with these results.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
when they announced sambado i was SO SO SO afraid rebelgium would steal movimento's spot. i'm glad it didnt.

now for the finals: FIRE THE CAMERAMEN

Mrm

Veteran
When I see comments: "FdC jury will stop Blasted because of English", I was always: "No, don't be like that, thy won't do that just because of the language"..but now i really start to believe it is a truth :(..I don't like native language phobia in MF, but this English phobia in Portugal is also very....hmmm..questionable..

DanielLuis

when they announced sambado i was SO SO SO afraid rebelgium would steal movimento's spot. i'm glad it didnt.

now for the finals: FIRE THE CAMERAMEN

Usually the final has better production values. It will be held in a pretty big arena so hopegully RTP will really up the standard :lol:
I still think Bárbara is our best choice, if they get those damn camera angles right.

Citelis

When I see comments: "FdC jury will stop Blasted because of English", I was always: "No, don't be like that, thy won't do that just because of the language"..but now i really start to believe it is a truth :(..I don't like native language phobia in MF, but this English phobia in Portugal is also very....hmmm..questionable..
I don't think that the language was the problem. It was a mess live.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Usually the final has better production values. It will be held in a pretty big arena so hopegully RTP will really up the standard :lol:
I still think Bárbara is our best choice, if they get those damn camera angles right.
i also do think, at least from the semi, that barbara will give you the best results.

movimento will fight with kemama for votes (and well kemama is getting a revamp so nothing much to tell)
elisa with that camera work and staging reminded me of paenda, and the result wasn't really good for her
sambado won't win fdc so i'm not even considering its outcome on esc

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
tbh if i couldnt properly pronounce the word that appears during all the chorus then the englishphobia is justified here

dont worry sis torniking will deliver our rock banger xpray

Top Bottom