11 2.6%

6 1.4%

8 1.9%

3 0.7%

5 1.2%

26 6.0%

• Total voters

i anixi

Worse than being #4 is to come before Norway in the running order. That really is damaging. Sad to think how far this song could go otherwise. It's going nowhere now.

Brandt

4th place in running order.

Bye bye victory.

robotboy2

I don't think it would have won regardless. And. I still think it could be top 5. It will have loyal voters

lacrymea

Worse than being #4 is to come before Norway in the running order. That really is damaging. Sad to think how far this song could go otherwise. It's going nowhere now.

xcry1xcry1xcry1 I'm still voting exclusively for Estonia on Saturday. It won't hurt faithful voters like me, but it sure does damage their chances with 1st time viewers. I was heart broken about it.

On another note, this draw probably means they didn't place as high in their semi as i expected.

carl1

Actually I am delighted about the running order. When I watched the semi final I got tired by about 15th song, so what will happen in the 27 song final? People are way more attentive in the beginning of the show for sure. Add in the fact that the performance is emotional, staging is memorable and it is sandwiched between 2 party songs, this will stand out. Winner? probably not, but still rather certain for top5

Louloubelle

At first I was gutted about the draw, however do agree that it is such a stand out song and confident that the faithful fans of GTY will still vote in droves - I know I Will!!!!

On another note, if it wasn't for this song I wouldn't have discovered the amazing Stig Rästa - I have downloaded all his stuff (including Outloudz). Speaking of Outloudz, I cannot believe that I had never heard "It Was You" ( http://youtu.be/GzTBU2nS-IU ) in my life! I love it so much I even used it for a work presentation and also as the backing for my 2 year old sons Birthday Video!

So even if Estonia don't win, I'm sure they have made so many new fans from across the world!

thefuchs

I would take 4th slot before slot between 15-25. Matter of a fact is that people pay attention for first 20 minutes, then get bored (or annoyed by the bad quality) and come back for voting - especially these countries who didnt make it to the final. So being first of those who really have a chance to end up high in the rankings is not THAT bad.

I totally agree and I saw it yesterday in a bar - after approx 10th song people are already bored (normal people, not ESC fans :D )

I just want them to win soo baaadly!!!!! ^^

Earthland

What the big fuzz about #4. I know that the songs performed towards the end of the show tend to get few % more votes, but I think it doesn't apply to outstanding songs. I mean, if Estonia was ever going to win, then it still is regardless of the performing order. If not, then even the few % shift here and there doesn't really change things so much.

jadine

I think this year the danger of people getting bored towards the end is much greater than most years, not only because there are more songs but also because especially in the 2nd half there are so many ballads. So maybe this slot is not too bad afterall. :rolleyes:

I will definitely be voting for Estonia. xlove

henhu

I watched final recap and in my opinion we totally stand out among other songs in the beginning of the show. Everything will be fine I guess...

carl1

Yeah I watched the recap too and we totally stood out. And to me personally Serbia/Norway/Sweden/Australia/Belgium just all cancelled each other out. We have no favourites around us so we got that going. Albania performed 3rd and got a 5th place. I think we can top that. I am 99% sure we will do top 5. I am actually tempted to bet on us winning the whole thing. :D And iirc the delegation promised some surprises when we reach the final, so lets see.

Daybreak

People always think their country stands out, though. We're biased. Some also thought that Tanja and Birgit will stand out. Still, this song is more impressive.

carl1

People always think their country stands out, though. We're biased. Some also thought that Tanja and Birgit will stand out. Still, this song is more impressive.

This song does stand out though, I am not biased at all. Birgit and Tanjas songs were horrible.

Celia

This has slayed every other performance so far. Screams winner to me :cool:

Top Bottom