6 1.4%

8 1.9%

3 0.7%

5 1.2%

26 6.0%

• Total voters

randajad

Veteran
Elina Born have won 4 awards last night at Estonian Music Awards (including the best song of the year).xcheerxheart

Kairit

↑ Indeed! She won Best Debut Album, Best Pop Album, Best Female Artist and Best Song for "Goodbye To Yesterday". And performed one of her songs from the album that's not a single (can't remember which one).

Jüri Pootsmann from this year won Best Male Artist (& nominated in some other categories) and performed. Also Cartoon & Kristel Aaslaid from this year gave a crazy performance and were nominated in a few categories. :D

Ezio

Veteran
The first five slots in the running order are where televotes go to die.

However, for Estonia it was not quite so.

I have no doubt that that they would have slayed more later in the running, but there performance was an early show stopper with an unprecedent televote score for its early running. xclap

ESC94

Well ladies and gentleman, here we have my favourite from 2015, Estonia!!

That year :ee: sent a song about a failed one-night stand performed by two singers whose voices perfectly fitted and where you really felt what they were singing, especially Elina, which had the best acted hateful look in the history of the contest. The arrangement of the performance with the closing "door" on the floor was also very tasteful and gave this entry a very classy retro touch. I´m still pretty mad that the jurys ranked this only as 11th, but luckily the viewers saved them and gave them a very good place, despite the unfavorable early starting position. If they had to sing later in the final, I´m pretty sure they would have done even better!!

This song has become a real ESC classic to me, it is btw among "Kuula" from 2012 my favourite Estonian entry ever!! I gave this a clear :12:, still love every single second!! xheart xmusic

Last edited:

mup

Goodbye to Yesterday is one of the best entries from :ee: in my opinion. (y)

Eidechse

The good old times when Austria did their attempt at hosting. Our efforts were meh despite this year generating genuine gems like Goodbye to Yesterday.

I love the dramatic storytelling the song provided, the staging was great too and should have been placed higher. I could argue that top 10 isn't that bad either.

lilka

The good old times when Austria did their attempt at hosting. Our efforts were meh despite this year generating genuine gems like Goodbye to Yesterday.

I love the dramatic storytelling the song provided, the staging was great too and should have been placed higher. I could argue that top 10 isn't that bad either.
It's actually my 2nd best Eurovision song ever.

Top Bottom