Welcome to Eurovision week, one and all!
That’s right, after far too long, we can finally say the Eurovision Song Contest is just around the corner and we are merely days away from finding out this year’s winner. Will that winner come from tomorrow night’s first semi-final? We won’t have long to wait to see!
This afternoon, the first dress rehearsal of Semi-Final 1 takes place live from the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, Netherlands, with sixteen of this year’s acts performing. We at ESC United will be live from Rotterdam and also remotely to cover the dress rehearsal, so #YOU don’t have to miss a second of the action wherever you are!
We will be live streaming from Rotterdam, and also covering each rehearsal in our live blog below in case #YOU cannot watch – but we hope you will!
#YOU can follow contributions from our team members in our live blog below;
The sixteen acts in today’s rehearsals are;
- LITHUANIA – The Roop – Discoteque
- SLOVENIA – Ana Soklič – Amen
- RUSSIA – Manizha – Russian Woman
- SWEDEN – Tusse – Voices
- AUSTRALIA – Montaigne – Technicolour
- NORTH MACEDONIA – Vasil – Here I Stand
- IRELAND – Lesley Roy – Maps
- CYPRUS – Elena Tsagrinou – El Diablo
- NORWAY – TIX – Fallen Angel
- CROATIA – Albina – Tick-Tock
- BELGIUM – Hooverphonic – The Wrong Place
- ISRAEL – Eden Alene – Set Me Free
- ROMANIA – Roxen – Amnesia
- AZERBAIJAN – Efendi – Mata Hari
- UKRAINE – Go_A – Shum
- MALTA – Destiny – Je me casse
… and why not join Matt and the team LIVE from Rotterdam in our live stream for this afternoon’s first dress rehearsal? We will go live from approximately 14:30 CEST!
We will also be shortly revealing the results of YOUR predictions for Semi-Final 1, so make sure to have your say in our poll below before tonight’s jury semi-final!
Who are #YOU rooting for in today’s rehearsal? What do #YOU hope to see from today’s rehearsals? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE, below in the comments or on social media!