The second in a series of productions by the EBU to honour the songs and artists of the cancelled Eurovision Song Contest 2020 was premiered on YouTube tonight, with the 18 acts of the second semi-final and the remaining three prequalified nations being celebrated.
The second Eurovision Song Celebration show was broadcast from the official Eurovision YouTube channel this evening, with the second semi-final draw being revealed as the following;
- 🇬🇷 Greece – Stefania – SUPERG!RL
- 🇪🇪 Estonia – Uku Suviste – What Love Is
- 🇦🇺 Austria – Vincent Bueno – Alive
- 🇲🇩 Moldova – Natalia Gordienko – Prison
- 🇸🇲 San Marino – Senhit – Freaky!
- 🇨🇿 Czech Republic – Benny Cristo – Kemama
- 🇷🇸 Serbia – Hurricane – Hasta la Vista
- 🇵🇱 Poland – Alicja – Empires
- 🇮🇸 Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – Think About Things
- 🇨🇭 Switzerland – Gjon’s Tears – Répondez-moi
- 🇩🇰 Denmark – Ben & Tan – Yes
- 🇦🇱 Albania – Arilena Ara – Fall from the Sky
- 🇫🇮 Finland – Aksel – Looking Back
- 🇦🇲 Armenia – Athena Manoukian – Chains on You
- 🇵🇹 Portugal – Elisa – Medo de sentir
- 🇬🇪 Georgia – Tornike Kipiani – Take Me as I Am
- 🇧🇬 Bulgaria – VICTORIA – Tears Getting Sober
- 🇱🇻 Latvia – Samanta Tīna – Still Breathing
As with the regular semi-finals, viewers were also able to watch the songs from the half of the Big 5 + 1 that would have voted in this semi-final. Those performances were:
- 🇫🇷 France – Tom Leeb – Mon alliée (The Best in Me)
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom – James Newman – My Last Breath
- 🇪🇸 Spain – Blas Cantó – Universo
The stream’s intervals included YouTube creators reacting to the songs, artists such as Vincent Bueno, Samanta Tīna and Alicja performing their tracks in their native languages, as well as the fan recap for the second semi-final.
#YOU can watch (or re-watch) the stream below!
What did #YOU think of the EBU’s replacement for the second semi-final? Let us know on our forum HERE, or join the discussion below and on social media!
Like our content? Consider supporting us on Patreon HERE to help us continue our work to bring the contest to #YOU!