Today at 11.15 CET Ukraine will be the first country to choose its representative for Eurovision Song Contest 2014. The 20 hopeful artists will compete for the prestigous ticket to Copenhagen, and follow Zlata’s success in the previous edition with her song Gravity. According to an NTU poll launched on their official website the current favourite is Tatiana Shirko’s “Let Go” closely followed by NeAngely’s “Courageous”.
Ukraine has never missed a Eurovision final since their debut in 2003. Just two years later the country had the privilege to host the contest following Ruslana’s triumph with her song “Wild Dances”.
- Duet Anna-Maria – 5 Stars Hotel
- Roman Polonskij – Wanted Dead Or Alive
- ULI RUD – Tswetok (Flower)
- Marietta – It’s My Life
- Stas Shurins – Why
- Anatoli Shparyov – Waiting For You
- Nataliya Valevska – Love Makes You Beautiful
- Lissa Wassabi – No Fear
- Volodymyr Tkachenko – Buty Tam De Ty (To Be Where You Are)
- Shanis – Moya Dusha (My Soul)
- Victoria Petryk – Love Is Lord
- Evgen Litvinkovych – Strelyanaya Ptitsa (Wounded Bird)
- Band NeAngely – Courageous
- Illaria – I’m Alive
- Tetyana Shyrko – Let Go
- Tania BerQ – Believe Me
- Maria Yaremchuk – Tick-Tock
- Victor Romanchenko – Na Krayu Propasti (On The Brink Of The Abyss)
- Anna Hodorkovska – Yesli Yest Lyubov (If There Is Love)
- Denis Lyubimov – Love
You can watch the show live on eurovision.tv by clickling on THIS link
Who do you think should represent Ukraine in 2014? Discuss here!