It’s the moment Eurovision fans have been clamouring for for weeks, and tonight the moment has finally arrived. The definitive Super Saturday of 2017 is upon us, and amongst tonight’s star-studded line-up, three countries will make their final decision on who goes forward to Kiev in May.
Malta’s MESC, Hungary’s A Dal and Poland’s Koncertu Krajowe Eliminacje will all take place tonight, with the winners in these countries snatching the golden ticket on that plane to Ukraine in a few months time. Hungary’s show follows a lengthy build-up of elimination shows, whereas Malta and Poland have opted for one do-or-die national final in 2017.
But who decides when? Let us walk you through tonight’s finals…
?? Malta – Malta Eurovision Song Contest 2017 – 20:50 CET
Ira Losco rang the changes last year, but there will be no such chance in 2017. Who will follow in her footsteps and go from walking on water to making their way to Kiev? The line-up tonight;
- Klinsmann Coleiro – Laserlight
- Raquela Dalli Gonzi – Ray of Light
- Deborah C & Josef – Tonight
- Kevin Borg – Follow
- Jade Vella – Seconds Away
- Crosswalk – So Simple
- Franklin Calleja – Follow Me
- Rhiannon – Fearless
- Miriana Conte – Don’t Look Down
- Shauna Vassallo – Crazy Games
- Janice Mangion – Kewkba
- Cherton Caruana – Fighting To Survive
- Maxine Pace – Bombshell
- Richard Edwards – You
- Brooke Borg – Unstoppable
- Claudia Faniello – Breathlessly
We have two reporters in Malta tonight ready to cover every twist and turn live from Valletta – and you can watch Malta decide for yourself from 20:50 CET on TVM’s website!
?? Hungary – A Dal 2017 – 19:30 CET
Hungary’s ever popular A Dal will be one of the first major national finals to draw to a close tonight, with only Finland’s perennial show concluding earlier this season. After a gruelling few weeks, our final eight participants are ready and raring to go. Can the winner keep up Hungary’s recent good form in the contest?
- Gigi Radics – See It Through
- Joci Pápai – Origo
- Gina Kanisza – Fall Like Rain
- Soulwave – Kalandor
- Gabi Tóth & Freddie Shuman ft. Begi Lotfi – Hosszú idők
- Leander Kills – Élet
- Zävodi + Olivér Berkes – #háttérzaj
- Kállay Saunders Band – Seventeen
Stay tuned to the website from 19:30 CET where we will keep you updated with everything happening in Budapest!
?? Poland – Koncertu Krajowe Eliminacje 2017 – 20:30 CET
A source of one of the biggest controversies last year, Poland’s national final is back. Last year, Michal Szpak shocked the Eurovision fandom by triumphing over hot favourite Margaret, before eventually shocking Europe with an 8th place finish in Stockholm. Can Poland once again become a dark horse for victory, and can they keep up their consecutive qualifying streak in Kiev?
- Martin Fitch – Fight For Us
- Kasia Moś – Flashlight
- Carmell – Faces
- Agata Nizińska – Reason
- Rafał Brzozowski – Sky Over Europe
- Isabell Otrębusy-Larsson – Voiceless
- Margaret Uściłowska – Only Human
- Aneta Sablik – Ulalala
- Paulla – I Want To Be There With You
- Olaf Bresse – You Look Good
Tune into TVP’s live stream of events in Poland from 20:30 as a 50/50 jury and televote split will decide the Polish hopeful for neighbouring Ukraine. Of course, we will be on hand to cover everything that happens!
Which final will #YOU be watching tonight? Share your thoughts below or join the discussion on our forum!