After a bumper night of action on Friday you’d be forgiven for thinking that was our lot of Eurovision joy for the weekend – but you’d be wrong!
National final season is really gearing up now and tonight sees Hungary’s A Dal and Lithuania’s Eurovizijos selection process continue. So let’s take a look at what’s in store for us tonight!
Hungary – A Dal Heat 2 – 19:30 CET
Ten more acts compete tonight to progress to the next stage of the competition, but only six can make it.
- Joci Pápai – Origo
- Orsi Sapszon – Hunyd le szemed
- The Couple – Vége van
- Zävodi + Olivér Berkes – #háttérzaj
- Kyra Fedor – Got To Be A Day
- Enikő Muri – Jericho
- Benjámin Pál – Father’s Eyes
- Gigi Radics – See It Through
- Soulwave – Kalandor
- TOTOVA – Hosszú idők
The most notable name in the list is Gigi Radics who has previously performed in A Dal in 2013 and 2014. Enikő Muri had previously finished second in the Hungarian version of The X Factor.
Lithuania – Eurovizijos Show 3 – 20:00 CET
The third in a long line of Lithuanian shows will also take place tonight with some interesting and curious entries set to take center stage. Most noteable is Vilija Matačiūnaitė who represented Lithuania in 2014 with “Attention”, but there is also a few interesting song titles we should keep an eye on!
- Gražvydas – Paint The Sky Blue
- Fusedmarc – Rain of Revolution
- Marius Petrauskas – She’s My Universe
- Dovydas Petrošius – Love Is Free
- Strėlės – Bastard
- Virgis Valuntonis – Victorious
- Vilija Matačiūnaitė – I See The Lights
- Milda Martinkėnaitė & Saulene Chlevickaitė – Paperheart
- Lolita Zero – Get Frighten
- HIT – I Wanna Love You Tonight
- Vidas Bareikis & Ieva Zasimauskaitė – I Love My Phone
- Erika Astrauskaitė – No More
- Greta Zazza – Like I Love You
Greta Zazza has already gotten 12 from the jury, but can any of the other participants move in front? 6 of the acts will make it through to the next round.
You can watch A Dal live on eurovision.tv or MTVA’s website, whereas you can watch Lithuania’s show online at lrt.lt’s live page.
Which show will #YOU be watching tonight? Tell us your favourites on the forum or below!