Tonight Malta will take one step closer to deciding on their representative for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest. Tonight the 20 acts will take to the stage and fight for one of the 14 places in tomorrow night’s Final.
Lyona Xuereb Gatt and Daniel Chircop will host the show, which will be held in Malta Shipbuilding, in Marsa, the same arena as Saturday nights Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The 20 participants:
- HOME – LYNDSAY
- COULD HAVE BEEN ME – IONA DALLI
- STILL HERE – FRANKLIN
- RUSH – CHRISTABELLE
- FANDANGO – JESSIKA
- CLOSED DOORS – CHRIS GRECH
- 12, BAKER STREET – KAREN DEBATTISTA
- SOMETHING IN THE WAY – DANIEL TESTA
- BREAKAWAY – GLEN VELLA
- STOP HAUNTING ME – RAQUEL
- TAKE ME AS I AM – DOMENIQUE
- THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE – LAWRENCE GREY
- IT’S OK – DEBORAH C
- CLOSE YOUR EYES – DANICA
- SECRETLY – CORAZON
- BEAUTIFUL TO ME – L-AHWA
- WARRIOR – AMBER
- CHASING A DREAM – TRILOGY
- ONCE IN A WHILE – DOMINIC
- LOVE & LET GO – EKKLESIA SISTERS
Those wishing to watch the Semi Final can do so HERE at 20:50 CET.
Tomorrow night, the 14 finalists will take to the stage once again in order to fight for the Maltese ticket to Austria in May, and follow in the footsteps of Firelight, who represented Malta in Copenhagen, 6 months ago.