Tonight the annual Festivali i Këngës continues in Tirana, Albania, as the second semi-final sees 15 more hopefuls performing.
The fifteen acts vying for a spot in Sunday’s final are;
- Kristi Popa – Ajo çfarë ndjej
- Klodian Kaçani & Rezarta Smaja – Dashuri në përjetësi
- Revolt Klan – Dashurinë s’e gjejmë dot
- Jozefina Simoni – Një det me ty
- Andi Tanko – Dielli vazhdon të më ngrohë
- Niku & Entela Zhula – Muza
- Genc Tukiçi – Sa të dashuroj
- Evans Rama – Flakë
- Besa Krasniqi – Liroje zemrën
- Enxhi Nasufi – Infinit
- Flaka Krelani – S’je për mua
- Renis Gjoka – Ato që s’ti them dot
- Linda Islami – Për një mrekulli
- Eneda Tarifa – Përrallë
- Klajdi Musabelliu – Ndodh edhe kështu
Perhaps the most recognisable name in this semi-final is Rezarta Smaja, who took part in last year’s competition with “Më rrëmbe“.
The nine qualifiers from this semi, alongside the nine from last night’s first semi-final, will all be revealed around midday on Sunday 27th December, with the grand final taking place later that evening in which Albania’s 2016 entry for Eurovision will be decided.
Are you excited for the second semi-final? Share your thoughts below!