Can you believe it? It feels like the curtain has only just fallen on Copenhagen, but tonight the national final season for 2015 officially kicks off! Macedonia will begin the exciting journey to Vienna early this year as tonight (12th November) the country hosts Skopje Fest 2014 to decide their artist and song for 2015.
20 artists have been chosen to take part in the final and one of these lucky artists will win the Macedonian ticket to the Austrian capital next May. Who do you want to see representing the Balkan nation?
- Lena Zatkoska – Alo
- Tanja Carovska – Ako mi se vratiš
- Daniel Kajmakoski – Esenski lisja
- Vera Janković – Se plašam
- Risto Samardžiev & Vlatko Ilievski – Sever-Jug
- Evgenija Čančalova – Da ne te sakam
- Aleksandra Mihova – Srce čuva spomeni
- Lidija Kočovska & Marijan Stojanovski – Sonce niz oblaci
- Joce Panov – Ni Lj od ljubovta
- Goran Naumovski & Sanja Kerkez – Mig bez tebe
- Aleksandar Tarabunov & Toni Mihajlovski – Marija
- Aleksandra Janeva – Vo tvojot svet
- Miyatta – Zaljuben
- Tamara Todevska – Brod što tone
- Sanja Gjoševska – Sakam da letam
- Nade Talevska – Znam
- Viktorija Loba – Edna edinstvena
- Verica Pandilovska – Samo za tebe
- Nina Janeva – Bluz ta…
- Dimitar Andonovski – Se što ti vetiv
Amongst the artist are some familiar names; Vlatko Ilievski who represented Macedonia in 2011 and Tijana Dapčević’s sister Tamara Todevska who sang for her country in 2008. The show will be held in Metropolis Arena, Skopje live from 20:15 CET and the representative will be chosen by a mix of televoting and jury votes. Former participants Karolina Goceva and Kaliopi will also perform as interval acts!
Are you excited for Skopje Fest? Join the discussion below or on our forum and tune in later to find out the first song of 2015!